Windows 10: Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the occasional irql bsod that happens every few computer sessions, sometimes weeks apart. This time it was irql_not_less_or_equal ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by awarthestel, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal

I have the occasional irql bsod that happens every few computer sessions, sometimes weeks apart. This time it was irql_not_less_or_equal , atikmdag.sys. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Windows version 1909 (18363.657)

:)

awarthestel, Mar 1, 2020

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Mar 1, 2020
  3. mad1394 Win User
    IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Mar 1, 2020
  4. TushantS Win User

Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal

1. Ongoing BSOD in custom build, irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Ongoing BSOD custom

2. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  3. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  4. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there! I'm hoping someone on here will direct on the right path on how to fix this problem of mine. About 2 weeks ago, I completed a new PC build MSI X570 Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 5800X Noctua NH-U12s Redux Cooler G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16 DDR4 3200 Currently set to...
  5. Brand New Build = BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL New Build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL New Build: Hey guys, I need some help with my new build that I picked up from Microcenter last week. Whenever I load up Rogue Company via the Epic Games Launcher, it will crash during a match or during a search for a match and pop up with BSOD "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" then...
  7. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe on new build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe on new build: I recently rebuilt my computer and it went well for about a week or two, but, as far as I can remember, with no hardware or software changes, it started crashing. This has been going on for about two weeks. I'm usually met with the APC_INDEX_MISMATCH or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  8. Ongoing BSOD issues in custom build

Ongoing BSOD issues in custom build: My build has had a long-term BSOD issue that pops up every few weeks/months. The .zip I've uploaded (kmode_exception_not_handled) is the most recent one I could capture, but I also frequently get IRQL_not_less_or equal, kernel_security_check_failure and the occasional...
  9. Different BSODs on Custom Build

Different BSODs on Custom Build: Hi guys, I've been intermittently having this problem, usually occurring when I'm playing a video game. I get the machine check exception as well as driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. The machine check exception happens more often though. My specs are: i5-6600k (I brought it...
  10. BSOD on custom build

BSOD on custom build: Hello, Ever since yesterday in mid afternoon, my computer will not load Resolume despite it working most of the day prior. Each time I run the program, it shuts down before it can even open fully. The system says that an error has occurred and that Windows will update me...