Windows 10: Ongoing BSOD issue

Discus and support Ongoing BSOD issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; PC will run fine nothing wrong with it. But whenever I shut it down and try to start it back up its just a barrage of errors and I cannot start it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KYMEISSS, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Ongoing BSOD issue

PC will run fine nothing wrong with it. But whenever I shut it down and try to start it back up its just a barrage of errors and I cannot start it without going back to a restore point. I fully updated windows and all my drivers are downloaded. Please help

submitted by /u/KYMEISSS
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KYMEISSS, Jan 5, 2020
  2. mrw1986 Win User

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile Ongoing BSOD issue :)

mrw1986, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 5, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

Ongoing BSOD issue

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Ongoing BSOD issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Ongoing BSOD issue

1. Ongoing BSOD issue - Similar Threads - Ongoing BSOD issue

2. Ongoing issue with WHEA bsod's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing issue with WHEA bsod's: been an ongoing issue for about a year now and every time I check Whocrashed for some sort of direction I get a report about genuineintel.sys but I've already checked intel processor diagnostic tool several times and had no issues and temps are all within normal parameters....
  3. Ongoing issue with WHEA bsod's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing issue with WHEA bsod's: been an ongoing issue for about a year now and every time I check Whocrashed for some sort of direction I get a report about genuineintel.sys but I've already checked intel processor diagnostic tool several times and had no issues and temps are all within normal parameters....
  4. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  5. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  6. Ongoing BSOD issues

7. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONGOING BSOD ISSUES: ***UPDATE***My original post is below. There's been some good feedback but people seem to drop off so reposting.I have updated all my Intel drivers, and drivers in general, and my BIOS is as up to date as can be. Every time I let my Windows do its updates, it goes back to the...
  8. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

ONGOING BSOD ISSUES: ***UPDATE***My original post is below. There's been some good feedback but people seem to drop off so reposting.I have updated all my Intel drivers, and drivers in general, and my BIOS is as up to date as can be. Every time I let my Windows do its updates, it goes back to the...
  9. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

10. BSOD - ongoing issues

BSOD - ongoing issues: Hi All, I am also having issues with BSOD errors. Copies of DMP files can be found here: MiniDMP I have run memtest and it has shown no issues. My NVidia driver for Quadro P620 is current (and I've tried other versions too). I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to look next...