Windows 10: Ongoing 'Driver Power State Failure' Bluescreen on SB

Discus and support Ongoing 'Driver Power State Failure' Bluescreen on SB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have posted previously regarding this issue but did not get any response. The 'Driver Power State Failure' bluescreen, however still persists... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YaoyuanZhang, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Ongoing 'Driver Power State Failure' Bluescreen on SB

Hi,

I have posted previously regarding this issue but did not get any response. The 'Driver Power State Failure' bluescreen, however still persists following some minor updates recently. Frequency of bluescreen occurrence has reduced but still happens once in a while. Such issue usually happens after abnormal communication between the screen and performance base, e.g. failure to recognise USB devices (still able to charge them), unable to use keyboard and touchpad, 'lactch failed to open' error.

Could anyone suggest a solution to this issue? I fear this may eventually damage the device.

Kind regards

Jim

:)

YaoyuanZhang, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Driver Power State Failure

Hello,

I just got a Driver Power State Failure Bsod. Please find attached the dump files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Event Viewer called up 'CtHdaSvc.exe' which is the SB Recon3D Service.

Checking Gigabyte for an update to the audio drivers.

Edit: No new driver on the Gigabyte site. Will reinstall.

brouhahaha, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Ongoing 'Driver Power State Failure' Bluescreen on SB

E for Excel, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Ongoing 'Driver Power State Failure' Bluescreen on SB

1. Ongoing 'Driver Power State Failure' Bluescreen on SB - Similar Threads - Ongoing 'Driver Power

2. System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure": My computer is showing the blue screen of death showing: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.In the event viewer i can see this event:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffbb8d1630e060, 0xfffffe8fa9abf7b8,...
  3. System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System rebooting with bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure": My computer is showing the blue screen of death showing: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.In the event viewer i can see this event:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffbb8d1630e060, 0xfffffe8fa9abf7b8,...
  4. Driver Power State Failure bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure bluescreen: I left some downloads running on my PC and came back to this BSOD. I've also had the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code a few times in the past. Could anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks. minidump files...
  5. Driver Power State Failure bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure bluescreen: I left some downloads running on my PC and came back to this BSOD. I've also had the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop code a few times in the past. Could anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks. minidump files...
  6. Driver power state failure bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver power state failure bluescreen: My laptop crash every day, the bluescreen show the error code "Driver Power state failure".A dump file was saved in C:\Windows\minidump. I uploaded it to https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yc8TRlGrjvO2L8Nsws5_ky48bUKlVcnM/view?usp=sharing Could you help me to solve this...
  7. Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver Power State Failure: I keep getting this blue screen issue as a regular occurrence when I leave my computer to sleep then return later. After around 10 seconds of operating, the blue screen appears and restarts my PC. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks submitted by /u/DrivenMuffin [link]...
  8. ongoing Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ongoing Driver Power State Failure: Hi, My PC showed a blue screen (because of Driver Power State Failure) and it restarted. Then after 2-5 minutes it froze, showed the blue screen and that was a never-ending cycle. I updated some of the drivers and then it seemed to work perfectly fine. Now (after a week)...
  9. power state driver failure

power state driver failure: Hello, my BSOD only appears while gaming online. I don't really have any other information than the BSOD does state that it is a power state driver failure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 40574
  10. Driver State Power Failure

Driver State Power Failure: After I received this message, Windows restarted the computer and I haven't had problems since. Not sure what information would be relevant but would appreciate any help. 69827