Windows 10: Ongoing "Going Dark" or "No Signal" Issue

Discus and support Ongoing "Going Dark" or "No Signal" Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I really don't know what's going on. My computer has been doing this for quite a while. The monitor would either go dark for 2 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by T.T1200, Nov 19, 2020.

1. T.T1200 Win User

Ongoing "Going Dark" or "No Signal" Issue

Hi everyone,

I really don't know what's going on. My computer has been doing this for quite a while. The monitor would either go dark for 2 seconds and come back on OR it would just go dark and say NO SIGNAL. During these times that it happens, I would be just watching a show, working on a Word document, browsing the internet, listening to music, etc. The guys at the store has already changed the graphics card, done tests but said they couldn't find the issue. Below is the latest issue recorded by the Reliability Monitor.

I've done a check on Windows Update and everything has been updated. Graphics Card has been updated to the latest too. I'm not sure what else can be done. Anymore suggestions? And will this constant "going dark" damage my computer hardware or software? Thank you.

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎19/‎11/‎2020 7:47 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff9b0316aa72c0

Parameter 2: fffff80494a9b820

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 329c

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 3081

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_amdkmdag.sys

Server information: d2d21a7c-5844-410b-82dd-4ecc1e3073c9

Graphic card details below:

GPU - Radeon RX 580 Series - Primary/Discrete

VRAM - 8192 MB - GDDR5 2000 MHz
    Graphics Card Manufacturer - Powered by AMD
    Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 580 Series
    Device ID - 67DF
    Vendor ID - 1002
    SubSystem ID - 0597
    SubSystem Vendor ID - 1043
    Revision ID - E7
    Bus Type - PCI Express 3.0
    Current Bus Settings - PCI Express 3.0 x16
    BIOS Version - 015.050.002.001
    BIOS Part Number - 115-D009PI5-100
    BIOS Date - 2019/11/26 01:05
    Usable Memory Size - 8192 MB
    Memory Type - GDDR5
    Memory Clock - 2000 MHz
    Core Clock - 1360 MHz
    Total Memory Bandwidth - 256 GByte/s
    Memory Bit Rate - 8.00 Gbps
    2D Driver File Path - /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Class/{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}/0001
    OpenGL® API Version - Not Available
    OpenCL™ API Version - 2.0

:)

T.T1200, Nov 19, 2020

2. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Nov 19, 2020
  3. mrw1986 Win User
    [Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile Ongoing "Going Dark" or "No Signal" Issue :)

mrw1986, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Ongoing "Going Dark" or "No Signal" Issue - Similar Threads - Ongoing Going Dark

2. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  3. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  4. Ongoing Windows issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing Windows issues: I'm having ongoing Windows issues. Contacted Microsoft support. The agent said it was a "known problem" and a future version of Windows would fix the problem.That was months ago. When the issue didn't correct itself with more updates Windows is set to update automatically,...
  5. Bluescreen ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen ongoing issue: My Asus G15 GA502IU keeps crashing or bluescreen-ing. The lastest crash was this.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8026b52d951OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  6. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  7. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  8. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Ongoing BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ongoing BSOD issue: PC will run fine nothing wrong with it. But whenever I shut it down and try to start it back up its just a barrage of errors and I cannot start it without going back to a restore point. I fully updated windows and all my drivers are downloaded. Please help submitted by...
  10. ongoing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ongoing issues: I did the upgrade from 7 to 10. Had issues and contacted microsoft help. Tech said I needed to create a new profile which they did for me. My start button works in my old profile but I can't access my files there. If I switch profiles to the new one, my start button is...