Windows 10: Ongoing Vague Performance Issues

Discus and support Ongoing Vague Performance Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Daily or maybe every other day, after waking, my computer will act like it’s low on memory. Applicatiosn already open will show not responding and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicshow, Jun 19, 2020.

1. nicshow Win User

Ongoing Vague Performance Issues

Daily or maybe every other day, after waking, my computer will act like it’s low on memory. Applicatiosn already open will show not responding and I am unable to start new applications at all. If I’m able to get to the restart button, restart process never completes.

I tried reinstalling windows and then all my programs but that didn’t help. I’ve run all the diagnostics but nothing shows up. I’ve run Wise Registry Cleaner which always finds errors and fixes them.

Someone in another thread, advised me to enable the Beta Option in Malwarebytes which seemed to solve the problem for several days. Prior to that, this "not responding" issue seemed to happen just about every time I awoke the computer after sleep.

This seemed to start with the most recent windows build but I can’t be sure.

Manually restarting always works and solves the problem until it goes to sleep and awaken it...perhaps not every time but maybe every second or third wake/sleep cycle.

What more should I do?

:)

nicshow, Jun 19, 2020
  2. mrw1986 Win User

[Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile Ongoing Vague Performance Issues :)

mrw1986, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Ongoing Vague Performance Issues

Performance issues with File Explorer in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to perform System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer and check if it fixes the issue.

Please follow the steps to perform System maintenance check to improve performance of the computer:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left side panel.

• Click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen instructions.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• Hit Windows Key and type

• Type Windows Updates

• Click on Windows Updates

• Click on Check for updates
      and install the latest windows updates.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Ongoing Vague Performance Issues

1. Ongoing Vague Performance Issues - Similar Threads - Ongoing Vague Performance

2. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  3. Ongoing Windows issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing Windows issues: I'm having ongoing Windows issues. Contacted Microsoft support. The agent said it was a "known problem" and a future version of Windows would fix the problem.That was months ago. When the issue didn't correct itself with more updates Windows is set to update automatically,...
  4. Bluescreen ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen ongoing issue: My Asus G15 GA502IU keeps crashing or bluescreen-ing. The lastest crash was this.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: aParameter 1: 8Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: fffff8026b52d951OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version:...
  5. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  6. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  7. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Vague Performance Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vague Performance Issues: Either after using a while or after waking, my computer will act like it’s low on memory. Application already open will show not responding and I am unable to start new applications at all. If I’m able to get to the restart button, it takes forever to restart or I end up...
  9. Ongoing BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ongoing BSOD issue: PC will run fine nothing wrong with it. But whenever I shut it down and try to start it back up its just a barrage of errors and I cannot start it without going back to a restore point. I fully updated windows and all my drivers are downloaded. Please help submitted by...
  10. ongoing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ongoing issues: I did the upgrade from 7 to 10. Had issues and contacted microsoft help. Tech said I needed to create a new profile which they did for me. My start button works in my old profile but I can't access my files there. If I switch profiles to the new one, my start button is...