Windows 10: onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop.

Discus and support onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I use a MacBook pro-2016 with windows Bootcamp and my headset worked fine until now, when I plug it in it doesn't do anything and shows it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by max.kowall, Jan 25, 2021.

1. onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop.

Hello, I use a MacBook pro-2016 with windows Bootcamp and my headset worked fine until now, when I plug it in it doesn't do anything and shows it's not plugged in. I got it for my birthday back in September 2020 so I cant return it. any help or fixes? Thanks.

:)

max.kowall, Jan 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 No Longer Detects Headset Mic

So I've been using my gaming headset to chat with my friends for about a year now, and then today when I logged on, the microphone was no longer detected and is defaulting to the built in laptop microphone. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 running Windows
    10 Home Edition, and am using the ONIKUMA K1S gaming headset. The microphone worked perfectly yesterday and today it's not even being detected.

When I first plugged these headphones into the computer, it asked what type of audio device it was and I selected "headset". Is there anyway to get the computer to ask me that again so I can reset the headset or no? It's only detecting the Realtek microphone.
    The headset still receives audio like normal headphones however.

PaleFamine, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Windbrand Win User
    Laptop won't detect built-in mic on headsets/earbuds

I'm running Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideapad laptop, and it doesn't detect the mic on any of my headsets/earbuds. I can hear playback fine on my headsets/earbuds, but it can't speak through them, since it insists on using the laptop's internal mic. This results in my typing/mouse clicks all being captured on audio.

• In sound properties recording tab, I just see "microphone (Realtek high def audio)" and "stereo mix (Realtek high def audio)"
    • In sound properties playback tab, I just see "speakers (Realtek high def audio)", yet I hear audio fine on my headsets/earbuds?
    • In device manager, it doesn't detect a headset either, displays the same list as the recording tab
    So do all 3 of my headsets/earbuds have some kind of "plug and play but stays invisible to the OS" feature? One of them is the default Apple earbuds, I'm 100% sure there's a mic on there and these are brand new, so they aren't broken. Are these not supposed to appear as a "headset" device with the headset icon in sound properties?

Windbrand, Jan 25, 2021
  4. JerryV2 Win User

onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop.

Bluetooth K9

Any suggestions on how to get a very
    outdated Bluetooth K9 removed completely from a laptop ?

JerryV2, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop.

1. onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop. - Similar Threads - onikuma headset doesnt

2. Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack: I have a Razer Headset that came with a usb adapter but if I plug in the adapter in my usb hub it doesn't work, But I can get sound if I plug it in the 3.5mm port but it doesn't detect my mic and I don't have a extra usb A port in my laptop. Is there a way I can still use the...
  3. Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack: I have a Razer Headset that came with a usb adapter but if I plug in the adapter in my usb hub it doesn't work, But I can get sound if I plug it in the 3.5mm port but it doesn't detect my mic and I don't have a extra usb A port in my laptop. Is there a way I can still use the...
  4. Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headset mic not detecting on my laptop

Headset mic not detecting on my laptop: Ok so i just bought a hyperx cloud stinger recently and for some reason its not detecting my mic? I've tried going to sound manager and changing my mic, but it only detects my laptop mic for some reason. Im on windows 10. 171926
  6. realtek audio console not detecting K9 Retractable Mic Gaming Headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    realtek audio console not detecting K9 Retractable Mic Gaming Headset: when i got K9 Retractable Mic Gaming Headset, it worked for a little while then the next day, It stopped working. the lights still work tho. i have a acer aspire 5 with realtek audio console on it...
  7. Headphones/Headset are not detected by laptop even when I plugged-in

Headphones/Headset are not detected by laptop even when I plugged-in: Hi I recently updated my DELL Vostro 3590 to the latest version of windows Sep 2020 update including all drivers, From then my headphones are not getting detected by the laptop. Contacted DELL technical support and no hardware problem found Tried with different sets of...
  8. Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic is detected when plugged into pc, but not when plugged into my headset.: If I plug my microphone directly into my pc, and I select mic in, Windows 10 detects it and it works fine. If I plug in my headset into my pc, and select headphone, windows 10 detects my headset but not my microphone when I connect it to the headset. It says “no input device...
  9. Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack: Iv been trying for 3 days now to fix my headset connection issue my computer it will not play audio or use the mic on the headset and the headset isn't even Identified is there a way I can fix this and if this help the piece used to plug into the jack is 3.5 mm...
  10. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. are model k9 headphones virus

2. onikuma k9 with a laptop microphone not working