Windows 10: Online Activation of a third party software

Discus and support Online Activation of a third party software in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I have this problem and don't know what to do. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 21/01/2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DariusDurak, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Online Activation of a third party software

Hi!

I have this problem and don't know what to do.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
    Date: 21/01/2019 1:30:17 PM
    Event ID: 10016
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: DESKTOP-1EF44F0\dariu
    Computer: DESKTOP-1EF44F0
    Description:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
    and APPID
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
    to the user DESKTOP-1EF44F0\dariu SID (S-1-5-21-3097587391-3180869650-4116301713-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM" Guid="{1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E}" EventSourceName="DCOM" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">10016</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-01-21T03:00:17.502655400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>11392</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="1296" ThreadID="1968" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-1EF44F0</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-3097587391-3180869650-4116301713-1001" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">application-specific</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">Local</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">Activation</Data>
    <Data Name="param4">{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}</Data>
    <Data Name="param5">{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}</Data>
    <Data Name="param6">DESKTOP-1EF44F0</Data>
    <Data Name="param7">dariu</Data>
    <Data Name="param8">S-1-5-21-3097587391-3180869650-4116301713-1001</Data>
    <Data Name="param9">LocalHost (Using LRPC)</Data>
    <Data Name="param10">Unavailable</Data>
    <Data Name="param11">Unavailable</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

DariusDurak, Jan 20, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Ramhound Win User

Online Activation of a third party software

Get Windows 10 Activation Key Without 3rd Party Software

Just install Windows 10. Since the machine in question already has an activated copy of Windows 10, it will automatically activate after you reinstall. When asked for the product key you can either skip that step or provide the original license key from Windows 7 or Windows 8 that you used.

If you upgraded from a previous installation of Windows there isn't an activation key that can be extracted. Here is Microsoft's official stance on the subject though:

The article continues with the following notice:

The following applies to the question's described situation:

Windows 10 Activation

What this basically means is that any machine that has ever had an activated Windows 10 installation on it, will automatically activated upon future installations of Windows 10, even if a product key is not provided upon the installation of Windows 10. If installing onto a formatted drive there is of course no way to get the "upgrade" digital entitlement, but a valid key from an older Windows license will work instead.

It is worth making it clear that, Windows users who accept the free Windows 10 license, are not granted their own unique Windows 10 product key.

Ramhound, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Online Activation of a third party software

1. Online Activation of a third party software - Similar Threads - Online Activation third

2. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  3. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  4. 'Wake' permissions for third party software?

'Wake' permissions for third party software?: I have a PVR card and associated software on my win 11 system. The PC is primarily used for OTA TV viewing, recording, streaming, and Blue ray/DVD playback. currently I'm working a couple issues with the PVR software. 1 I need to find the setting to allow that software to...
  5. 'Wake' permissions for third party software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Wake' permissions for third party software?: I have a PVR card and associated software on my win 11 system. The PC is primarily used for OTA TV viewing, recording, streaming, and Blue ray/DVD playback. currently I'm working a couple issues with the PVR software. 1 I need to find the setting to allow that software to...
  6. are third party software available on window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    are third party software available on window 11: I want to ask a question related to window 10 .that there are third party software available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-third-party-software-available-on-window-11/a448dd54-be52-4982-9fca-e67bba269f69
  7. third party software update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party software update: I have a windows server 2012 standalone server and two user. one is normal user and another one is administrator user. Normal user have internet connection but administrator user have no internet access. In this situation how can I update third party software like "adobe "....
  8. Does a Windows System Image Preserve the Activation of Third Party Software?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does a Windows System Image Preserve the Activation of Third Party Software?: Like many people I have games and other software on my computer that I bought and had to enter a product key to activate. I've created a "Windows System Image". If I ever have to re-image the PC, will my third-party software come up still activated? Or will I have to...
  9. Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Connecting to Third-Party Apps and Software: Just today I did a fresh start on my computer removing all of my personal files due to my computer becoming overfilled with junk. After the restart things were okay until I installed steam, discord, chrome, etc. I tried to run them but they were not loading and whenever steam...
  10. Third party software installation

Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...