Windows 10: Online and offline videos show only a green screen.

Discus and support Online and offline videos show only a green screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know this isn't the first time this has been asked, and I have gone through and done every proposed solution to this problem I could find. No video,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Larannas, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Larannas Win User

Online and offline videos show only a green screen.

I know this isn't the first time this has been asked, and I have gone through and done every proposed solution to this problem I could find. No video, be it offline via Movie Player, or online on Facebook or YouTube or such, plays. I see only a green screen.

Things I've tried thus far:

1. Update Java.

2. Update Flash.

3. Update graphics drivers (both my NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI and my Intel UHD Graphics drivers say the best drivers are already installed).

4. Disable/re-enable said graphics drivers.

5. Check for and install Windows updates.

6. Restart my computer (obligatory "turn it off and back on again").

Any further suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Larannas, Sep 27, 2018

2. green screens

Since I upgraded to windows 10. I'm getting green screens on IE, Firefox, Microsoft edge videos and on some movie apps. But not on Google Chrome.I have tried all the community step by step suggestive, instructions. But the problem is still there. I understood
    that Microsoft is having some issues with windows 10. Is that a fact? .

anthonypopwell, Sep 27, 2018
  3. PatM.YV. Win User
    Getting green screen on Facebook videos

OT- Green Screen

Hey, my green screen problems are common except that I only get green screen on Facebook videos. One or two will work, then BAM green screen. No green screen on any other programs or sites. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Pat

PatM.YV., Sep 27, 2018
  4. ampvw Win User

Video taken with windows phone 8 showing green screen

Hi,

I have read the questions and posts on windows phone 8 camera suddenly showing a green screen when trying to make a photo or video. I was also able to fix that by shutting down and restarting the camera (never had the problem before).

The problem is, before noticing the screen going green, I made a video - and when I wanted to watch it, the video is showing green too. I can hear the sounds so the video is there, but hidden behind the green....

My question: how can i recover the video (remove the green) - I think the video is really interesting and it would really be great if I could view it.

Thanks

ampvw, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Online and offline videos show only a green screen. - Similar Threads - Online offline videos

2. Maps are not showing online maps only offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps are not showing online maps only offline: Hi! On my computer Maps only show a lightblue screen if I try to use online maps. I tried to download offline maps and then It worked. I removed the offline maps and the maps are not showing again. I have access to Internet and my computer does not think it is connected to a...
  3. Display only shows the color green

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display only shows the color green: I had a problem when, after uninstalling a game, my display suddenly showed only the color green, can anyone figure what's going on [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-only-shows-the-color-green/942dba4a-deac-4e9c-ba83-ff1e76f84b80
  4. videos display as a green screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    videos display as a green screen: Just in the last month, video player on certain videos provides audio but I am only seeing a green screen. I have exhausted what I know to try to fix the problem....
  5. blue and green screen only

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue and green screen only: my desktop screen is only blue and green how can i change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-and-green-screen-only/8c59d09d-ee5a-4f21-9a60-ac4a688bc21b
  6. Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Online and offline videos will not play on windows 10.: For some reason videos will not play on Microsoft Store apps or on the Microsoft edge browser. For example, I am not able to stream videos through the Netflix or Hulu applications. I am also not able to watch downloaded videos from the default Movies & TV application (though...
  7. Screens reset online and offline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screens reset online and offline: Whether I am on a screen either online or working with my file or desktop apps, when I go to a page the screen is okay for a minute or two, but then for no reason at all it will either go back to a previous screen, or go out of the screen altogether. I posted this on the...
  8. Green screen for videos

Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  9. Green screen videos

Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...
  10. Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen: Hi, I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get a green screen....