Windows 10: online bingo

Discus and support online bingo in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why does the online bingo keep giving "server error" try again. I have not been able to access the bingo program, and not been able to access the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by stilldreamon, Jan 13, 2020.

1. online bingo

Why does the online bingo keep giving "server error" try again. I have not been able to access the bingo program, and not been able to access the daily awards for a week now. What is the problem?

:)

stilldreamon, Jan 13, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case online bingo :)

Jillybean11, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Jan 13, 2020
  4. online bingo

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with accessing Microsoft Bingo Online, please provide the following information below:

• Do you get any error message on your screen?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before this happened?
    • Have you tried other games? This is to check if it only affects Microsoft Bingo.
    • What exactly do you see on your screen? You may send me a screenshot for us to confirm that we are on the same page.

As a workaround, we highly suggest that you perform the methods below:

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter

Click
    here
    to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows Key + R Key to Open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Clean Boot.

Placing the PC in a Clean Boot state will reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of why this is happening. Here’s is the steps on
    How to perform a Clean Boot.

Take note that once you are done with troubleshooting, perform the steps in
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot.
    That will refresh and reset the PC as usual.

For further assistance and future reference, visit this article: Widnows 10 Help
    and bookmark the link in your browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Barbara Cue, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

online bingo

1. online bingo - Similar Threads - online bingo

2. Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...: As the title states, whenever I try playing an online multiplayer game, after a few minutes my ethernet stop working and I have to reset my computer in order for it to work. It also cuts out all audio in the computer. The router still works for all other devices even when the...
  3. Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...: As the title states, whenever I try playing an online multiplayer game, after a few minutes my ethernet stop working and I have to reset my computer in order for it to work. It also cuts out all audio in the computer. The router still works for all other devices even when the...
  4. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  5. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  6. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  7. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  8. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...
  10. Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see if my 64-bit W10 Pro. retail key was registered in my MS account online?: I don't see it any where even in my device list shouldn't my custom built PC be listed? online. I want to be sure it matches what I see on my PC with its "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" MS account and "Windows is activated with a...