Windows 10: Online blocked

Discus and support Online blocked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Asiam109, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Asiam109 Win User

Online blocked

Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings."

:)

Asiam109, Feb 8, 2019

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Microsoft account | Your family using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 8, 2019
  3. sonja72 Win User
    Call Blocking

Hi, Just reading your comment regarding the update to enable call blocking, do you know how to or if there is an ipdate to block certain numbers on Lumia 520 by any chance, My instruction manual gives me step by step guide on how to do it but when i try
    it, i dont have the features it suggests ??? thanks in advance if yoou can help

sonja72, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Online blocked

blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Online blocked

1. Online blocked - Similar Threads - Online blocked

2. HOW CAN I STOP WINDOWS TEN ADS FOR ITS STUFF BLOCKING MOVIES ONLINE???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW CAN I STOP WINDOWS TEN ADS FOR ITS STUFF BLOCKING MOVIES ONLINE???: YES. I go on movies to watch them, I pay for it---windows ten blocks my movies!!on all the pay-to-watch places, are quite a few!!the cute little big colored blocks of all free or paid stuff that email gives me, blocks the movies!!! windows ten is literally blocking me!!what...
  3. General APplication error on ran online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    General APplication error on ran online: Hi does anyone know how to fix this issue? Whenever I try to launch the ran online launcher is I keep receiving this issue.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/general-application-error-on-ran-online/32a795c2-f4b4-4b26-bc64-e2fd96635f68
  4. More details on Microsoft’s rumoured Windows Lite OS appears online

in Windows 10 News
    More details on Microsoft’s rumoured Windows Lite OS appears online: Microsoft is said to be working on a lightweight version of the desktop operating system reported called ‘Lite’ and it is intended to be optimised for 2-in-1s, laptops and tablets. According to Brad Sams, the ‘Lite’ operating system is squarely aimed at the likes of...
  5. Which Windows settings are synced to the Microsoft Online account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Which Windows settings are synced to the Microsoft Online account?: Hello, I would like to get a list as detailed as possible. Some concrete questions I have: Is the list of installed apps being synced? If so do default scam apps I uninstalled on my machine also get uninstalled the next time I install that machine or another using my...
  6. How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.: We are a reseller of laptops, mainly Freedos. Is there a way to add the Windows key in the Firmware/BIOS etc and activate the Windows immediately online, like OEM manufacturers do? We want to activate the Windows online, ship the laptop to our customers and they will do...
  7. I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappear: I have a Surface Laptop (no mouse). When I'm online, the pointer (curser) disappears frequently. I can't get it back without restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-surface-laptop-no-mouse-when-im-online/7fb01c09-b40e-4258-93b1-fa63f5c05f90
  8. Online Display Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Online Display Change: My display online suddenly changed to a black background with white letters. How do I change it back?? It is that way online & in all of my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-display-change/8a9a9be2-5fd4-4778-abd5-08a70cc9d876
  9. New evidence of Microsoft’s rumoured Windows Core OS appears online

in Windows 10 News
    New evidence of Microsoft’s rumoured Windows Core OS appears online: Microsoft is said to be working on a modular version of Windows intended for Microsoft’s Andromeda and new form factors such as dual-screen devices. It was recently reported that Microsoft is internally testing builds of Windows 10 for Andromeda, a dual-screen foldable device...
  10. Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...: Please Help me! My Microsoft store app is not working or doesn't exist on my computer. On the start menu it shows up with this white loading bar and doesn't open. Also, it doesn't show up in settings under apps and features. I recently purchased a game from the Microsoft...