Windows 10: Online blocked

Discus and support Online blocked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Asiam109, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Asiam109 Win User

Online blocked

Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings."

:)

Asiam109, Feb 8, 2019

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Microsoft account | Your family using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 8, 2019
  3. sonja72 Win User
    Call Blocking

Hi, Just reading your comment regarding the update to enable call blocking, do you know how to or if there is an ipdate to block certain numbers on Lumia 520 by any chance, My instruction manual gives me step by step guide on how to do it but when i try
    it, i dont have the features it suggests ??? thanks in advance if yoou can help

sonja72, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Online blocked

blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Online blocked

1. Online blocked - Similar Threads - Online blocked

2. I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help: I have been blocked from my online banking account. I get the following post: Sorry,you have been blocked. You are unable to access eps-ncr-30.com...
  3. I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help: I have been blocked from my online banking account. I get the following post: Sorry,you have been blocked. You are unable to access eps-ncr-30.com...
  4. I have been blocked from my online banking account. Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I block online pictures and stock images from office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I block online pictures and stock images from office: I recently downloaded an blocker to stop you from distractions I was wondering if there is a folder or an exe that I can use to block online pictures so I can lock the file with a password and give it to another person. I know this might sound too far but I would be thankful...
  6. How do I block online pictures and stock images from office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I block online pictures and stock images from office: I recently downloaded an blocker to stop you from distractions I was wondering if there is a folder or an exe that I can use to block online pictures so I can lock the file with a password and give it to another person. I know this might sound too far but I would be thankful...
  7. Problem accessing online sites that are blocked on my HP computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem accessing online sites that are blocked on my HP computer: Problem accessing online sites that are blocked on my HP computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-accessing-online-sites-that-are-blocked-on/350a23b0-9cf3-45c9-8cff-c3a84b7b51c5
  8. My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.: The problem started with me can't even download the game for some reason and it was stuck at 0% and non of the internet solution solved it. but somehow I found out that the download only works with wifi not cable even tho it was on the same router.anyways after finishing the...
  9. How do you block online browser interactive games on websites connecting to online services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you block online browser interactive games on websites connecting to online services?: Hi, At my workplace, somehow all online multiplayer interactive games on websites do not work when connecting to play online. For example the website loads and is completely functional. However the moment you try and connect to play online, the connection always drops to...
  10. need help in blocking online game website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help in blocking online game website: Hello, i would like to block kunker.io website on my windows 10 computer.. Regards, Lakshmi.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-blocking-online-game-website/399cea76-621e-4312-9a09-d57780bcdd26