Windows 10: Online blocked

Discus and support Online blocked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Asiam109, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Asiam109 Win User

Online blocked

Whenever i try to play online for Forza Horizon 4 it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings."

:)

Asiam109, Feb 8, 2019

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Microsoft account | Your family using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 8, 2019
  3. sonja72 Win User
    Call Blocking

Hi, Just reading your comment regarding the update to enable call blocking, do you know how to or if there is an ipdate to block certain numbers on Lumia 520 by any chance, My instruction manual gives me step by step guide on how to do it but when i try
    it, i dont have the features it suggests ??? thanks in advance if yoou can help

sonja72, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Online blocked

blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Online blocked

1. Online blocked - Similar Threads - Online blocked

2. How do I change the status of my printer from offline to online?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change the status of my printer from offline to online?: How do I change the status of my printer from offline to online? We had a new BT modem installed yesterday and the printer was working afterwards, but it's not working today. It's Murphy's law - I have lots of printing to do and have promised to do some for one of my...
  3. I need to change the status of my printer to online

I need to change the status of my printer to online: How do I change the status of my printer from offline to online? We had a new BT modem installed yesterday and the printer was working afterwards, but it's not working today. I've searched the Community and have found loads of threads with no answer so I'm hoping that I'll...
  4. Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview version 8.43.76.38 adds Contact Online Notifications: Skype Insider Preview // Contact is Online Notifications Available on all platforms Version: 8.43.76.38 Good News! We have brought back online notifications! Now, when your contact comes online you will see a notification. You can opt in, or out, of the notification by...
  5. Screens reset online and offline

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screens reset online and offline: Whether I am on a screen either online or working with my file or desktop apps, when I go to a page the screen is okay for a minute or two, but then for no reason at all it will either go back to a previous screen, or go out of the screen altogether. I posted this on the...
  6. Online security 101: How to protect your privacy

in Windows 10 News
    Online security 101: How to protect your privacy: "I have nothing to hide" was once the standard response to the occasional surveillance experience by way of cameras, border checks, or casual questioning by law enforcement. Privacy used to be considered generally balanced in many countries -- at least, in the West -- with a...
  7. streaming online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    streaming online videos: still unable to successfully stream any on line videos after all the Windows updates...suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-online-videos/67f2f550-45bf-4538-bf3b-b540b6c4145e
  8. More details of Google Chrome’s never slow mode appears online

in Windows 10 News
    More details of Google Chrome’s never slow mode appears online: Google Chrome is the most popular web browser for all platforms because it’s fast and reliable. Google is constantly working on new ways to reduce resources consumption and improve web browsing performance. Recently, it was discovered that Google is internally testing a...
  9. How to get Windows Fax and Scan to see and use a new online printer

How to get Windows Fax and Scan to see and use a new online printer: It lists an old printer that is not online, and doesn't see the new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-windows-fax-and-scan-to-see-and-use-a/67f03036-f449-4b68-8c31-651baf7a60df
  10. HOW CAN I STOP WINDOWS TEN ADS FOR ITS STUFF BLOCKING MOVIES ONLINE???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW CAN I STOP WINDOWS TEN ADS FOR ITS STUFF BLOCKING MOVIES ONLINE???: YES. I go on movies to watch them, I pay for it---windows ten blocks my movies!!on all the pay-to-watch places, are quite a few!!the cute little big colored blocks of all free or paid stuff that email gives me, blocks the movies!!! windows ten is literally blocking me!!what...