Windows 10: online camera

Discus and support online camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i know if i have an online camera? i am trying to have a meeting on microsoft teams but i got a message that says no camera connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andrewmccreight, Jan 12, 2021.

1. online camera

how do i know if i have an online camera? i am trying to have a meeting on microsoft teams but i got a message that says no camera connected.

:)

andrewmccreight, Jan 12, 2021

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jan 12, 2021
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Jan 12, 2021
  4. online camera

Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

online camera

1. online camera - Similar Threads - online camera

2. Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...: As the title states, whenever I try playing an online multiplayer game, after a few minutes my ethernet stop working and I have to reset my computer in order for it to work. It also cuts out all audio in the computer. The router still works for all other devices even when the...
  3. How to stop icon distorting virtual background when I close camera lens during online meeting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop icon distorting virtual background when I close camera lens during online meeting?: My laptop has a cover that can be closed over the inbuilt camera's lens. During an online meeting, as soon as I slide the cover over the laptop's camera lens, so that only my virtual background is showing, a grey icon of a laptop showing the camera lens is covered is...
  4. How to stop icon distorting virtual background when I close camera lens during online meeting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop icon distorting virtual background when I close camera lens during online meeting?: My laptop has a cover that can be closed over the inbuilt camera's lens. During an online meeting, as soon as I slide the cover over the laptop's camera lens, so that only my virtual background is showing, a grey icon of a laptop showing the camera lens is covered is...
  5. How to stop icon distorting virtual background when I close camera lens during online meeting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Completely remove all photos from Camera Roll online synced/backed up versions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Completely remove all photos from Camera Roll online synced/backed up versions: I'm looking for a way to completely remove the Camera Roll photos that have been backed up by OneDrive. I've poked at using Photos/Camera Roll here and there over the last year or so, and in doing so, I have lots of duplicates. Since Google Photos is also trying to backup...
  7. Completely remove all photos from Camera Roll online synced/backed up versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely remove all photos from Camera Roll online synced/backed up versions: I'm looking for a way to completely remove the Camera Roll photos that have been backed up by OneDrive. I've poked at using Photos/Camera Roll here and there over the last year or so, and in doing so, I have lots of duplicates. Since Google Photos is also trying to backup...
  8. Completely remove all photos from Camera Roll online synced/backed up versions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. getting my camera back online

getting my camera back online: can someone please tell me how to reinstall the built in camera on my Dell laptop? I've read that it may have disappeared with Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-my-camera-back-online/1d0b1e6b-ec16-4d94-b679-c73cd4e59ca0
  10. Using a Xbox One Camera as a webcam for pc - Camera not recognized for online calls

Using a Xbox One Camera as a webcam for pc - Camera not recognized for online calls: Hey Team, I just started using my Xbox One Kinnect as a webcam for my PC. I am running into some issues when trying to place or make online video calls. The sites ask if I would like to grant permission to use the camera. I select yes. Camera starts to boot up then crashes...