Windows 10: Online chat not working for me

Discus and support Online chat not working for me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WillemVanZyl_ZA, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Online chat not working for me

I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't get the support I need. What can I do to resolve this, so that I can get the support I need for my real issue?

:)

WillemVanZyl_ZA, Jun 18, 2022

2. Chat Not Working

Hi,

can you explain in brief , if your chat under the messaging not working then try following it will solve your issue.

Try the following steps as it is mentioned below. Make sure the battery saver option is off before you try this

• Turn of Facebook Chat.
    • Set Chat status to Offline.
    • Go to Settings > Battery Saver option.
    • Turn on Battery saver.
    • Go to Advanced Settings of Battery Saver.
    • Tap on each of the three options there from bottom to top one after another.
    • Come back and turn off the Battery Saver.
    • Restart the phone.
    • Go back to messaging and turn on Facebook Chat.
    • Set chat status to available. Enjoy Online chat not working for me :)
    Hope it will help you..

Krishna Parab, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Nikilet Win User

Online chat not working for me

chat services not working for me

I can reach chat through Firefox, so apparently it's a chrome problem. So do I have to go through the reset deal, or should I uninstall Chrome and start from scratch, or is there some other less drastic step I could try on Chrome to set things right?

Nikilet, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Online chat not working for me

1. Online chat not working for me - Similar Threads - Online chat working

2. Online chat not working for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online chat not working for me: I have more than 1 email address attached to my account. I've noticed that on the account platform the one address shows, but then on the support platform the address shows. Now, when I try to open an online chat, it keeps saying that I am not the owner of this issue. I can't...
  3. NEED PERSONAL ASSISTAN online in a chat. EMERGENCY

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED PERSONAL ASSISTAN online in a chat. EMERGENCY: Hola soy de españa... programador autodidacta y usuario de Windows 10 y Windows 10 PRO por supuesto tambien de la version insider de ambos... El problema es que instale una version preeliminar y el PC experimenta algunos errores... aunque al parecer carecen de importancia...
  4. Why does Realms chat not work for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Realms chat not work for me?: My wife just started a Realm on Minecraft Bedrock Edition, taking advantage of the thirty-day free trial. We invited some friends, but despite a lot of time logged in, everybody was very quiet on the chat. Turns out, nobody is able to message each other. Entering and leaving...
  5. ONLINE Chat Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONLINE Chat Support: Does anyone know, for Sure, NO Speculation, NO Hunches etc... Why is there NO Option for ONLINE Chat Support for a Tech, for Windows 10, the ONLY option is a Callback?? any Thoughts??...
  6. Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chat audio not working with Online games while using Windows 10...will work with windows 8: I play online games and I am having issues with the chat audio not working when I am running Windows 10. It works or a bit, and then stops. Especially having issues with Overwatch. If I install and run windows 8 instead the audio issues are solved, but I can't use the start...
  7. chat services not working for me

in Browsers and Email
    chat services not working for me: I use Google Chrome and it is up to date. Does anyone know why I would not be able to use chat service on a web site? I've run into this, so far, on two web sites. One is Estee Lauder | Beauty Products, Skin Care Makeup and the other is Hulu. I have used the chat service on...
  8. Recently had to chat with MS online tech to reactivate, tell me why?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recently had to chat with MS online tech to reactivate, tell me why?: I have a win10 PC. It had said activated and said linked to my Microsoft account. I had been getting a few we need you to sign in again messages to verify it was me, which I dont understand that day. Anyway, I put in a drive to clone the OS. The drive had an older OS...
  9. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online: The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office...
  10. Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Get chatting on Skype from Office Online and OneDrive: At Skype, we are always looking for ways for you to stay in touch more easily with your friends, family, classmates and colleagues. A big part of that promise is by bringing your Skype experiences together with activities, like email and other online services, so that you can...