Windows 10: Online Game Platforms ARC & Steam Not Able to Run After Windows Update

Discus and support Online Game Platforms ARC & Steam Not Able to Run After Windows Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have not been able to boot my MMORPG online game platforms ARC and Steam after the Windows 10 anniversary update. *Mad Anyone have a suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FedoraMan, Oct 1, 2016.

1. FedoraMan Win User

Online Game Platforms ARC & Steam Not Able to Run After Windows Update

I have not been able to boot my MMORPG online game platforms ARC and Steam after the Windows 10 anniversary update. *Mad

Anyone have a suggestions to resolve this?

:)

FedoraMan, Oct 1, 2016
  2. Ba1980 Win User

Radon HD 4200 with windows 10

Window's 10 , arc game platform , hp , only this one game startrek online , all others work on the arc platform . model p6520y

Ba1980, Oct 1, 2016
  3. Problems with fonts in Steam and some other programs after update to Windows 10

Steam is a digital game market platform by Valve.

Fonts are ok inside games, it's just the client of Steam itself.

It is installed on my computer. The bug persist even after reinstalling it. Can't find any solutions

online.

Thank you!

Oleg Trylis, Oct 1, 2016
  4. batlhilz Win User

check the firewall settings that it havent had it blocked automatically for some reason. if it hasnt, try adding extra permissions for steam and ARC to get online.

batlhilz, Oct 2, 2016
  5. FedoraMan Win User
    Both Arc and Steam are on the allow program list in my firewall program. I even temporarily turned off my firewall and tried to boot Arc and it still wouldn't connect.

FedoraMan, Oct 21, 2016
  6. I hope, you do not have them installed on C or even in Program Files folder, that itself causes similar issues.

TairikuOkami, Oct 21, 2016
  7. FedoraMan Win User
    That was the default installation and that is how they were installed. They worked fine until the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

FedoraMan, Oct 21, 2016
  8. Online Game Platforms ARC & Steam Not Able to Run After Windows Update

Have you tried re-installing them as when I had the update I had to re-install some programs to make them work !

RoadBlaster, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Online Game Platforms ARC & Steam Not Able to Run After Windows Update - Similar Threads - Online Game Platforms

2. Steam says Game is running but it is not showing

in Windows 10 News
    Steam says Game is running but it is not showing: [ATTACH]Steam is one of the most popular gaming launchers in the world. It’s used and loved by a huge chunk of the gaming industry. So, when they complain about an issue, you know it’s serious. As of late, many users have complained that Steam says the game is running – but...
  3. Not able to program the arc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to program the arc: 4-4-2020 Stats: windows 10 pro 64 bit uefi, linkbox 9000i, vboxii dish is sitting at 125 degrees and the picture is quite good on galaxy14 I am having problems setting the vboxii to my selected position #51. Most likely it is something that I am doing wrong or the vboxii...
  4. security vulnerabilities with Steam gaming platform question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security vulnerabilities with Steam gaming platform question: Hello all, I recently asked a question about downloading the steam software and I got a pretty solid answer but wanted to continue the discussion. Anyways here I am being more specific. Does downloading the steam software, and any of the games on its platform, with...
  5. Unable to connect to online games such as in steam etc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to online games such as in steam etc: Recently I built this new computer, everything seemed fine. I can browse the internet with fast speeds etc. however I am unable to play online games in applications such as steam or origin. When I restart I am sometimes able to connect to csgo servers for 5 minutes or so but...
  6. Not able to play online games

Not able to play online games: I purchased the xbox game pass today and downloaded it so i had to download the newest windows update. After i downloaded the update i cant play games online. i can use google like i am right now. i can watch youtube fine. I tried to play overwatch and minecraft but they just...
  7. Steam Games not saving after update 1809

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games not saving after update 1809: I am trying to play Borderlands 2 on the Surface Book 2 with windows 10 on firmware 1809 with automatic updates on. When I progress through the game and save it and quit, the game does not save any of the progress i just made. I have tried unticking "read only" and i have...
  8. Can't Run Steam Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Run Steam Games: I just finished building my PC, and I downloaded DirectX but Im getting an alert from Xenuine with error code 00000A00/0019 and MSVCP140.dll, what do i need to download in order to run my games?...
  9. Steam unable to go online AFTER March 2nd Windows Update

Steam unable to go online AFTER March 2nd Windows Update: Hi all, Firstly, after the automatic Windows update on March 2nd and March 4th, both Steam and League of Legends suddenly lost the capabilities to go online. I spent over 8 hours trying to solve this problem, including restarting all possible hardware, disabling /...
  10. Network not working for online games and Steam.

Network not working for online games and Steam.: Hello. Let begin with the beginning. I have changed my router. Is a 'FritzBox fon WLAN 7170'. First i connected, it was all good, i tried to connect to browser and it was good. Then i tried to connect Steam. "Could not connect to the steam network, either check your...