Windows 10: online game

Discus and support online game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is the game castle clash by igg got anything to do with Xbox. Because I bought in game package .its a online game I got nothing [Moderator Edit:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nelsonpaton, Oct 30, 2020.

1. online game

is the game castle clash by igg got anything to do with Xbox. Because I bought in game package .its a online game I got nothing

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre ]

:)

nelsonpaton, Oct 30, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 30, 2020
  4. online game

Angela Pun, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

online game

1. online game - Similar Threads - online game

2. Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...: As the title states, whenever I try playing an online multiplayer game, after a few minutes my ethernet stop working and I have to reset my computer in order for it to work. It also cuts out all audio in the computer. The router still works for all other devices even when the...
  3. Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...: As the title states, whenever I try playing an online multiplayer game, after a few minutes my ethernet stop working and I have to reset my computer in order for it to work. It also cuts out all audio in the computer. The router still works for all other devices even when the...
  4. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  5. Private tables Online MSN Games Spades

Private tables Online MSN Games Spades: I have started playing the MSN Game Backgammon.When I click on a private table I am sent to the ENTER PASSWORD page.What password is this. It says other players must know this password. The other time this question was asked says thread locked with no provided answer.Thanks...
  6. Wifi fails when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  7. Wifi fails when playing online games

Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  8. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated: Hi all, Recently, I've been having this problem where I can't seem to run any games on my computer such as EAFC 24, as it seems like the monitor screen goes blank and the computer just turns off. After rebooting, I see that there are a couple of DCOM errors listed as...
  9. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated: Hi all, Recently, I've been having this problem where I can't seem to run any games on my computer such as EAFC 24, as it seems like the monitor screen goes blank and the computer just turns off. After rebooting, I see that there are a couple of DCOM errors listed as...
  10. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging