Windows 10: Online games not connecting to servers

Discus and support Online games not connecting to servers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by manisingh9, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Online games not connecting to servers

Hi there,

My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good

Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends. None of any online game is connecting.

Its never happened with me but today i faced this issue

Please help
    Online games not connecting to servers 36d890fe-3157-4a00-8784-84727ba48129?upload=true.png Online games not connecting to servers 71d5c26b-b332-42e5-81c0-269d6df1e6e2?upload=true.png Online games not connecting to servers 343446d8-0029-431d-b85d-ce306e7c170b?upload=true.png

:)

manisingh9, Apr 17, 2020

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Cannot connect to Video Game servers.

Hi Jared,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to connect to the video game server. One of which is having a corrupted profile. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using a wired connection?
    • Have you tried using a different profile and check if the issue persist?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

Wilfred Mac, Apr 17, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Online games not connecting to servers

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Online games not connecting to servers

1. Online games not connecting to servers - Similar Threads - Online games connecting

2. cannot connect to online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to online games: Online gaming Connectivity Issues but Browser Works I've had this gaming pc for about 3 years now and ive never ran into any issues in terms of speed or running my gamesAbout a week ago now ive been experiencing connectivity issues with online gamesLeague of Legendsgames wont...
  3. cannot connect to online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to online games: Online gaming Connectivity Issues but Browser Works I've had this gaming pc for about 3 years now and ive never ran into any issues in terms of speed or running my gamesAbout a week ago now ive been experiencing connectivity issues with online gamesLeague of Legendsgames wont...
  4. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  5. Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble connecting to online servers on PC games: Hello, I’ve been trying to play Battlefield 1 on my laptop via a wireless connection but I can never connect to the game‘s online servers. The same is true for other games on my system. I have no trouble connecting to the internet; only the game’s servers. There are two...
  6. Every online game crashes after launch because it lost server connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every online game crashes after launch because it lost server connection: Every time I open an online game such as Call of Duty, R6, or Fortnite, it crashes after about a minute with an unknown error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-online-game-crashes-after-launch-because-it/078e3172-cf5d-4477-b910-655881ecbd20
  7. My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.

My FH4 Game is not working online and i cannot connect to online servers because its BLOCKED.: The problem started with me can't even download the game for some reason and it was stuck at 0% and non of the internet solution solved it. but somehow I found out that the download only works with wifi not cable even tho it was on the same router.anyways after finishing the...
  8. Connection to server issues on online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection to server issues on online games: So recently like around three days ago Iv'e noticed a problem when playing online multiplayer games like apex legends and destiny 2. Basically my game will lag a lot or freeze and frame skip until it kicks me out of the game and says cant connect to server. I haven't...
  9. Can't connect to game server

Can't connect to game server: I USED TO enjoy playing Bingo but the server connect error has gotten out of hand. One would think that the mega giant of computer software would be able to prevent the scammers from gaining access to your software. Any progress? Or have you just "swept it under the rug?"...
  10. game isn’t connecting to the server

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game isn’t connecting to the server: I installed Modern Combat 5 both on my mobile device and the office PC. I can play it without any problems on my mobile device but I cannot play it at all on my office PC because the game doesn't want to connect to the server. When I am in the office, my both devices are...