Windows 10: Online list of linked licenses

Discus and support Online list of linked licenses in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all A while ago I bought a new pc. During the installation it asked me to register my Win10 with my Microsoft account. It then showed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gerrymarien, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Online list of linked licenses

Hello all

A while ago I bought a new pc.

During the installation it asked me to register my Win10 with my Microsoft account.

It then showed a listed of linked licenses, but now I can't find it anywhere.

So my question is: where on the Microsoft website can I see which Office or Windows cd-keys are linked to my Microsoft account?

Thanks!

Kind regards

G

:)

gerrymarien, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Online list of linked licenses

APU/CPU/GPU List

because no other list shows all cpus listed on 1 single page all showing an equal amount of stats to compare, its faster, more neat, its simple, i already know of alot of people who know of the websites you linked to.. and yet they still like my lists too... whos the troll here? im just dedicated

T4C Fantasy, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Online list of linked licenses

1. Online list of linked licenses - Similar Threads - Online list linked

2. OneDrive online linking not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive online linking not working: Files linked within a OneDrive folder work locally, do not work when accessed on line.I have one master document from which I link to files in subfolders.These work locally but once I access this on the shared online OneDrive, links look active but do not work.need help....
  3. OneDrive online linking not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive online linking not working: Files linked within a OneDrive folder work locally, do not work when accessed on line.I have one master document from which I link to files in subfolders.These work locally but once I access this on the shared online OneDrive, links look active but do not work.need help....
  4. OneDrive online linking not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Find a list of linked Windows/Office licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find a list of linked Windows/Office licenses: Hello,I know this was asked countless times, but never received a good answer that addressed the real issue.Is it possible to see the Windows 8/10/11 licenses that are associated to my Microsoft account?I DO NOT want to know if i can see if the windows i am running is...
  6. Find a list of linked Windows/Office licenses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find a list of linked Windows/Office licenses: Hello,I know this was asked countless times, but never received a good answer that addressed the real issue.Is it possible to see the Windows 8/10/11 licenses that are associated to my Microsoft account?I DO NOT want to know if i can see if the windows i am running is...
  7. List Linked Windows Licences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List Linked Windows Licences: Hello all!When i was first building my gaming PC i bought a licence that was like £10 online Sticker taken off of an old pc with Windows 7 i think i also got a licecence through a friends UNI program, i have since bought a full Windows 10 Pro licence from the Microsoft Store....
  8. Online Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online Windows 10 License: So I found that windows 10 has different price on online shop. From as high as around $120 to as low as $2. My question is : 1. How to differ between $120 windows and $2 windows? 2. How do i check if my windows 10 original? 3. Where would you recommend to buy cheap...
  9. download list of links

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    download list of links: How to download multiple links at once. Is there a program or extension? submitted by /u/abdeslambenaicha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8tvxl/download_list_of_links/
  10. link to dropbox online

in Windows 10 Customization
    link to dropbox online: In file explorer on the left hand menu bar I used to be able to scroll down in the dropbox folder and get an option"view dropbox online" I used that since I don't sync much to my laptop since that defeats the purpose of saving space on harddrive Suddenly that option is gone...