Windows 10: online play

Discus and support online play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey microsoft, Im trying to turn my online play on in the windows 10 xbox tab and everytime I click allow then submit it reloads the page then sets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tjbretthauer, Nov 26, 2020.

1. online play

Hey microsoft,

Im trying to turn my online play on in the windows 10 xbox tab and everytime I click allow then submit it reloads the page then sets it to block im not in a family and everything else is enabled can anyone help me figure this out ive been trying for about a week nothing helps

:)

tjbretthauer, Nov 26, 2020

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 26, 2020
  3. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 26, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

online play

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done online play :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

online play

1. online play - Similar Threads - online play

2. Wifi fails when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  3. Wifi fails when playing online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi fails when playing online games: Hello, i've been having issues lately with either my wifi or the desktop as when operating it normally, the wifi works out fine but when playing an online game, usually it will cause it to lag for a few minutes before disconnecting entirely usually something like " network X...
  4. I can't play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play online: Why ? I can't play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-online/81bf58bc-bf41-42dd-8bd5-307ed91e602e
  5. I can't play online

I can't play online: Why ? I can't play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-online/81bf58bc-bf41-42dd-8bd5-307ed91e602e
  6. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated: Hi all, Recently, I've been having this problem where I can't seem to run any games on my computer such as EAFC 24, as it seems like the monitor screen goes blank and the computer just turns off. After rebooting, I see that there are a couple of DCOM errors listed as...
  7. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated: Hi all, Recently, I've been having this problem where I can't seem to run any games on my computer such as EAFC 24, as it seems like the monitor screen goes blank and the computer just turns off. After rebooting, I see that there are a couple of DCOM errors listed as...
  8. Unable to play Online Games Specs meet requirements, Drivers all updated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...
  10. Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game

Sound cuts out whenever playing an online game: I have a very strange issue that has been happening for a week. Whenever I try to play the game Hell Let Loose my headphones and microphone will work completely fine until I join an actual game server and spawn in where my microphone and audio cut out but will only work by...