Windows 10: Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly

Discus and support Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, to all, i have trouble in stream radio station to pc.I have noticed that every 15 min stream drops and require user to press play an again and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dphreak, Dec 24, 2018.

1. dphreak Win User

Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly

Hi, to all, i have trouble in stream radio station to pc.I have noticed that every 15 min stream drops and require user to press play an again and again.

Things i have tryed:
    -change browsers
    -add radio station to AIMP to play audio
    -switch from wireless network to wired
    -windows logs do not show anithing

if anyone have some experience what could be problem please come forward.
    Thank you.*Think

:)

dphreak, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Teraseluc Win User

windows 10 stops streaming after 5-10 mins

The same happens when stream video, music, radio after a few mins the streaming stops and i have to press enter or touch the space bar for the streaming to continue. This happens CONTINUOUSLY! How to fix this problem?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC

Teraseluc, Dec 24, 2018
  3. SidCowans Win User
    All audio from online radio streams has stopped !

Turned out to be BitDefender Anti Virus that was blocking streaming radio. No idea why, no option to stop it so BitDefender is in the trash and I'm back with AVG !!!

SidCowans, Dec 24, 2018
  4. SidCowans Win User

Lost audio from online radio streams

Turned out to be BitDefender Anti Virus that was blocking streaming radio. No idea why, no option to stop it so BitDefender is in the trash and I'm back with AVG !!!

SidCowans, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly - Similar Threads - Online radio pauses

2. All MP4 videos on DAS pausing for exactly 90 seconds every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All MP4 videos on DAS pausing for exactly 90 seconds every 15 minutes: This is making me crazy! I have an external 5 disk DAS unit that I use for media streaming. Only MP4 videos pause for exactly 90 seconds every 15 minutes. All other video types function normally. This happens when I am watching a video from the DAS on the local machine using...
  3. All MP4 videos on DAS pausing for exactly 90 seconds every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All MP4 videos on DAS pausing for exactly 90 seconds every 15 minutes: This is making me crazy! I have an external 5 disk DAS unit that I use for media streaming. Only MP4 videos pause for exactly 90 seconds every 15 minutes. All other video types function normally. This happens when I am watching a video from the DAS on the local machine using...
  4. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  5. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

Windows Crashes every 15 Min: Hello everyone,I had a lenovo thinkpad T520 laptop with windows 7 and it kept crashing every 15Min so i upgraded it to windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 but it also kept crashing, i reset the windows and scanned the laptop and performed windows health check and SFC /scannnow and it...
  6. Windows Crashes every 15 Min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly

in Windows 10 Support
    Online radio pauses (stops) stream every 15 min, almost exactly: Hi, to all, i have trouble in stream radio station to pc.I have noticed that every 15 min stream drops and require user to press play an again and again. Things i have tryed: -change browsers -add radio station to AIMP to play audio -switch from wireless network to wired...
  8. Lost audio from online radio streams

in Browsers and Email
    Lost audio from online radio streams: The only streaming radio that I can hear is via the BBC Radio website - that works fine ! Any attempt to listen to any other radio station via their "Listen Live" button fails with no audio ..... and no error messages. I have also tried several online radio apps and they...
  9. All audio from online radio streams has stopped !

All audio from online radio streams has stopped !: I have been using the TuneIn App on my Windows 10 Desktop for years without problem but just recently I lost the sound. It looks fine with no errors but it is as though the volume has been turned to zero ! I thought it was a problem with the App but when I try to listen...
  10. Critical_Process_Died almost exactly every 2 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical_Process_Died almost exactly every 2 hours: Recently we had a rare power outage here, and ever since then almost exactly every 2 hours on the dot I'm getting a BSoD Critical_Process_Died error. I've ran memtest, tried the 'system reset', start up repair, sfc /scannow, etc, but nothing has worked so far. I'd rather...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone stops streaming radio