Windows 10: online scan from microsoft

Discus and support online scan from microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my system has malare and trojan virus. is there a online scan provided by microsoft.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DoubtingRoom911, Nov 13, 2019.

1. online scan from microsoft

my system has malare and trojan virus. is there a online scan provided by microsoft.

:)

DoubtingRoom911, Nov 13, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 13, 2019
  4. online scan from microsoft

defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

online scan from microsoft

1. online scan from microsoft - Similar Threads - online scan microsoft

2. online scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    online scan: does windows defender scan online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/online-scan/597203c6-9091-4490-a05d-e5f25d50fe0b
  3. SFC scan result - need online or offline repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC scan result - need online or offline repair?: I finished an "SFC /scannow" scan and got the following message. My question is if the corrupt files have been repaired, why does the message mention online and offline repairs? Are there corrupted files not yet repaired? Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and...
  4. online virus scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    online virus scan: I want to run a virus scan . Suggest any links https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/online-virus-scan/08f9c9b6-542f-418a-bb43-7156d4a1de62
  5. Microsoft Online Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Online Games: I use Firefox for my browser and MSN as my Homepage. I have playing the Microsoft Online Games for sometime, mostly the Solitaire ones. My statistics are normally saved but, suddenly for no apparent reason they are deleted. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening?...
  6. Win 10 Maintenance telling me to scan drive online - WHERE online?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Maintenance telling me to scan drive online - WHERE online?: I have been getting a notice every time I start up to Errors Found, Scan Drive. So, I go to Security and Maintenance and run the Maintenance to scan the drive. Drive Status shows it is scanning the drive. It keeps ending by saying Online Scan Needed. And that's all. And I...
  7. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bought from microsoft online store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the...
  8. fix: dism ‘restorehealth’ error, option for online scan with Microsoft website? Diff check...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fix: dism ‘restorehealth’ error, option for online scan with Microsoft website? Diff check...: Hello is there a option to run a dism, or sfc scan online with the difference checker running to Microsoft if the local partition is currupted? Much like how update scans for what updates are needed?...
  9. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fraud from Online Microsoft Store: I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my frustration I was wondering if I could possibly get compensated monetarily even though it said no refunds. The program does not...
  10. Microsoft Store online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store online: any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just won't let me click on find game....