Windows 10: Online Software Solution

Discus and support Online Software Solution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was contacted by a company called Online Software Solution offering lifetime net security for a large fee. They claim to be a subsidiary of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DN44, Nov 2, 2020.

1. DN44 Win User

Online Software Solution

I was contacted by a company called Online Software Solution offering lifetime net security for a large fee. They claim to be a subsidiary of Worldwide Services. Is this company legit? Need quick feedback as I've made a commitment to pay them. Tahnks you.

:)

DN44, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Online Software Solution

software solution pros

I see no listing for Software Solution Pros. Is that the exact name? Where do you see this and why are you asking?

Bruce Hagen, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Online Software Solution

1. Online Software Solution - Similar Threads - Online Software Solution

2. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?: I have been blessed to utilize the administrations of The Esource Software Solutions LLC Company for my printer issues. They did a great job in connecting the printer to my computer. I am not into computers but there customer support team is very helpful. They are genuine and...
  3. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?: I have been blessed to utilize the administrations of The Esource Software Solutions LLC Company for my printer issues. They did a great job in connecting the printer to my computer. I am not into computers but there customer support team is very helpful. They are genuine and...
  4. Cannot repair Windows via DISM, no solutions online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot repair Windows via DISM, no solutions online: Hello, I'm having issues with corrupted Windows files the PC is working fine, but letting disk check run makes it unusable every time, so I have to solve it another way.After running this:Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:c:\wim\install.wimHere's what my DISM...
  5. Cannot repair Windows via DISM, no solutions online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot repair Windows via DISM, no solutions online: Hello, I'm having issues with corrupted Windows files the PC is working fine, but letting disk check run makes it unusable every time, so I have to solve it another way.After running this:Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:c:\wim\install.wimHere's what my DISM...
  6. HP Solution ctr Icon/software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Solution ctr Icon/software: When I select the icon for the HP solution ct. it does NOT open the software. How do I repace it? Rick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-solution-ctr-iconsoftware/97ad840c-06c9-4a37-8f4e-e26a21d366da
  7. Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online

Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online: When I click on the website my cursor turns into 4 arrows and it scrolls the web page uncontrollably when I hit refresh button an new tab opens. Like what the heck! I tried unlinking wireless keyboard and mouse and then re-link it, i checked my mouse settings. It is almost...
  8. Online Activation of a third party software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online Activation of a third party software: Hi! I have this problem and don't know what to do. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 21/01/2019 1:30:17 PM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User:...
  9. microtech software solutions

in Windows 10 Customization
    microtech software solutions: has anyone been scammed by this company and are they affiliated with Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microtech-software-solutions/54963992-1e6a-478c-8d73-da8d83989e08
  10. "Searching online for software ..."

"Searching online for software ...": After right clicking a device in "Device Manager" I selected "update driver software" and then elected to have Windows search on line for an update. It's been searching for a very very long time now with no result. Is this, like the "Troubleshooter" a Windows device that...