Windows 10: Online Storage

Discus and support Online Storage in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is a safe and free online storage that I can trust. So after I finish doing a clean install of windows 10 pro. I will be able retrieve my stuff.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MlkeFarnsworth, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Online Storage

What is a safe and free online storage that I can trust. So after I finish doing a clean install of windows 10 pro. I will be able retrieve my stuff. I was told Cloud was good. Witch one? And I'm running windows 10 pro 32 Bit it was a upgrade. I want a clean install of windows 10 pro and change it to 64 Bit. 32 was a mistake. 64 Bit I would like to have. Can it be done?

:)

MlkeFarnsworth, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Online Storage

Storage options

Hi,

To help you change your storage preferences, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I to go to Settings.
    • Click System and select Storage.
    • Under Save locations, you can change where the files, apps and others will go.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Online Storage

1. Online Storage - Similar Threads - Online Storage

2. can storage on laptop affect online connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can storage on laptop affect online connectivity: when online teaching classes my laptop glitches and is slow a lot of times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-storage-on-laptop-affect-online-connectivity/fadef66a-1aef-4fa8-abcd-ca954280c8cd
  3. can storage on laptop affect online connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can storage on laptop affect online connectivity: when online teaching classes my laptop glitches and is slow a lot of times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-storage-on-laptop-affect-online-connectivity/fadef66a-1aef-4fa8-abcd-ca954280c8cd
  4. Storage sense not automatically turning files to online-only?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage sense not automatically turning files to online-only?: I have storage sense on and have the option "content will become online only if not opened for more than 1 day." I already set up a sync for all my downloads and document folders to OneDrive. However, even after several days the file status in those folders is locally...
  5. Storage sense not automatically turning files to online-only?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage sense not automatically turning files to online-only?: I have storage sense on and have the option "content will become online only if not opened for more than 1 day." I already set up a sync for all my downloads and document folders to OneDrive. However, even after several days the file status in those folders is locally...
  6. Storage sense not automatically turning files to online-only?

7. Storage Space - Won't come back online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Space - Won't come back online: I had some issues replacing a smaller physical disk with a larger disk and now the Storage Space won't come back online.I attempt using the Storage Space GUI and it goes through the process with no error message displayed. It just comes back with "Bring Online" clickable.When...
  8. Storage Space - Won't come back online

Storage Space - Won't come back online: I had some issues replacing a smaller physical disk with a larger disk and now the Storage Space won't come back online.I attempt using the Storage Space GUI and it goes through the process with no error message displayed. It just comes back with "Bring Online" clickable.When...
  9. MSU/wusa.exe Online updates with storage drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSU/wusa.exe Online updates with storage drivers: When updating an online system with an MSU package that contains storage drivers, will the boot storage device be skipped or updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msuwusaexe-online-updates-with-storage-drivers/062d2799-6a3f-4e17-8bf6-4aba8e6be715
  10. MSU/wusa.exe Online updates with storage drivers

MSU/wusa.exe Online updates with storage drivers: When updating an online system with an MSU package that contains storage drivers, will the boot storage device be skipped or updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msuwusaexe-online-updates-with-storage-drivers/062d2799-6a3f-4e17-8bf6-4aba8e6be715