Windows 10: Online Subscription .

Discus and support Online Subscription . in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Online purchase of Office 365 Pro plus. Online payment was declined. Paid by Telegraphic Transfer, Still the package is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Roy Abel, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Roy Abel Win User

Online Subscription .

Dear Microsoft,

Online purchase of Office 365 Pro plus.

Online payment was declined.

Paid by Telegraphic Transfer, Still the package is not activated.

Kind revert urgently.

Roy.

:)

Roy Abel, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Agility Win User

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:

Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.

Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.

Contact Support

I'm gonna bust you up. Bloody key.

Agility, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Online Subscription .

Fail.
    I'm going to wait till tomorrow to see if there is any changes to let me download and get cd keys.

A Cheese Danish, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Online Subscription .

1. Online Subscription . - Similar Threads - Online Subscription

2. Windows Defender cannot guard from online Security threat while browsing and downloading...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender cannot guard from online Security threat while browsing and downloading...: I am using Windows Defender in my Windows 10 laptop but “App and browser Control” from Windows Security sometimes turns off showing a yellow triangular sign screenshot enclosed. Why there is no protection on the internet with extension from Windows Defender just like...
  3. Disk Usage 100% despite trying all of posted online fixes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Usage 100% despite trying all of posted online fixes: My disk usage spikes to 100% at times. It has been causing fps lag in online gaming, and near freezing of my computer at times. My usage literally SPIKES for a short period before reverting back down. I have tried all of the previously posted fixes in other threads without...
  4. Playing online game Forza Horizon 4 at same time, using two different computer @ device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Playing online game Forza Horizon 4 at same time, using two different computer @ device: Hello, as my per title said, example scenario. I have FH4 game on my microsoft store acc, so I gave my details to my friend and he logged in my account to his computer and downloaded FH4. So we decided to play FH4 online together. Is it possible ? since I know that when...
  5. Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.: I tried this 6 months ago and I just tried again and it still doesn't work.I want to set ''Broadcast gameplay'', ''You can share content made using Kinect or another camera'' and ''Others can share your content to social networks'' on allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online...
  6. my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how...: my PC was upgraded to windows 10 by you online.. i do not have product activation key.. I keep getting message asking for it. don't have. how do I get it. also have message on my home screen telling me to activate. need product key to do...
  7. how to allow friends from online family safety settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to allow friends from online family safety settings?: how to allow friends in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-allow-friends-from-online-family-safety/2f1d732c-c215-4069-9361-a336b975ccb3
  8. Privacy and online safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and online safety: I downloaded Sea of Thieves some days ago and something that i always loved to do is talking with other players with the speaker, i don't know why but when i try to speak to them they can't hear me and i can't hear them, but instead my crewmates can hear me on the game. I was...
  9. Online information on making a repair to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Online information on making a repair to Windows 10: If a SFC SCANNOW resulted in: Windows Resource found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\ CBS.log. For example, C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.Log. For offline repairs, details are...
  10. Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which headset is most suitable for online conference?: Hi! Im searching for some price reasonable and most of quality head set with microphone. I have these days lots of online conference and hav to buy something not expensive but to usable for this task. I saw many of these Bluetooth headsets from ~20 - 50 euro. Are these...