Windows 10: online support

Discus and support online support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I pay to have Microsoft take control of my computer and fix a problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yelpik, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Yelpik Win User

online support

Can I pay to have Microsoft take control of my computer and fix a problem?

:)

Yelpik, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 9, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 9, 2020
  4. reidcc Win User

online support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

online support

1. online support - Similar Threads - online support

2. Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...: I need to enable secure boot to play valorant. I didn't have secure boot enabled when I upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. I Upgraded from Windows Update and now I need to enable secure boot but I have to disable csm support and I'm scared my PC won't boot up after....
  3. Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...: I need to enable secure boot to play valorant. I didn't have secure boot enabled when I upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. I Upgraded from Windows Update and now I need to enable secure boot but I have to disable csm support and I'm scared my PC won't boot up after....
  4. online support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online support: can't get to my admin settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-support/117f77f9-9ba5-41b2-85b4-06c786198027
  5. online support

online support: can't get to my admin settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-support/117f77f9-9ba5-41b2-85b4-06c786198027
  6. Microsoft Online support no response

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Online support no response: Anyone else have this issue? It seems impossible to me to get any sort of help with my keyboard that's having hardware issues.I contacted Microsoft through many avenues both online and on the phone. I would get passed around and transferred to the Supplemental Parts...
  7. Microsoft Online support no response

Microsoft Online support no response: Anyone else have this issue? It seems impossible to me to get any sort of help with my keyboard that's having hardware issues.I contacted Microsoft through many avenues both online and on the phone. I would get passed around and transferred to the Supplemental Parts...
  8. I can't connect to online support for some reason.

I can't connect to online support for some reason.: I can't connect to the online help. I have been waiting over an hour. I can't connect to my Gmail account. I can't do anything. Please someone give me a number I can call to get help.Thank you in advance, Beverely Nichols...
  9. I can't connect to online support for some reason.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't connect to online support for some reason.: I can't connect to the online help. I have been waiting over an hour. I can't connect to my Gmail account. I can't do anything. Please someone give me a number I can call to get help.Thank you in advance, Beverely Nichols...
  10. I can't connect to online support for some reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming