Windows 10: Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

Discus and support Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CharlesTHall15015, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small fraction of the whole screen). Everywhere I turn I see… 1) I got the same issues and 2) NO resolution to the problem. HELP!

:)

CharlesTHall15015, Dec 6, 2018
  2. SimSin4u Win User

Extremely zoomed in videos

Hi guys, need help regarding video playback on my laptop. Recently have noticed that most of the times the video played on YouTube or any other website are extremely zoomed in. A quick solution will be appreciated. Thanks

SimSin4u, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Videos super-zoomed-in

Hi I've been experiencing an issue recently (within the past 72 hrs)

All of my videos i opt to watch, whether thru windows media player, facebook, (even ****) are extremely zoomed in. This is frustrating me, I've done minor troubleshooting by restarting my device and resetting my zoom levels on my display. None of these methods
    seem to work. However, videos from YouTube are not zoomed in, and not all videos on Facebook either (just majority, the thumbnail will show in proper resolution, but as soon as it autoplays, the zoom is like 500-800%)

Help me please.... Can Someone tell me why this is happening? And how can I diagnose the issue

Alexander246, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

Issue Sharing youtube videos on facebook

Hi,

When I share a youtube video in facebook it shares the mobile version of the video link.

Steps to reproduce:

I share a youtube video in facebook from my windows mobile.

Now using my laptop I login to facebook and try and open the video link that I just posted.The youtube video I shared from my windows phone cannot be opened from any laptop or desktop but only from mobile devices.

I think this is a bug. I am on the lastest update of windows phone.

Thanks

SamsungOmniaW, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

1. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN - Similar Threads - Online videos YouTube

2. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  3. Online Videos netflix and youtube not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Videos netflix and youtube not working: Hi I am am unable to load videos on both the web and desktop version for Netflix and Youtube. I have tried Trouble Shooting, Internet comnnection is stable, my UAC is enabled, internet settings allow for videos to play. Could anyone advise of anything else?The issue occurs on...
  4. YouTube 360 Video Lagging Extremely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube 360 Video Lagging Extremely: I thought this was caused by the same problem which was causing my games to lag That problem has been fixed but the YouTube 360 videos are lagging so much still and this is only happening on this computer...
  5. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc: I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them stop!!!!!! Thank you from "Waaay Over the Popups in AZ!"...
  6. Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Hyper Zoomed In - YouTube: Recently alkl video playback through YouTube, etc is hyper-zoomed in. Drivers checked and are current. How can this be corrected-fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-hyper-zoomed-in-youtube/a9c7f330-6920-4141-9b80-0bbe041f1ad5
  7. Videos extremely zoomed in

Videos extremely zoomed in: Hi there, My videos are extremely zoomed in to the point that you can't even make out whats playing and the graphics are terrible. Videos on my browser play perfectly fine, but when attempting to play a dvd on any media player- it's just unwatchable. Screenshot:...
  8. Extremely zoomed in videos

Extremely zoomed in videos: Hi guys, need help regarding video playback on my laptop. Recently have noticed that most of the times the video played on YouTube or any other website are extremely zoomed in. A quick solution will be appreciated. Thanks...
  9. Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...: Hi Please help me, I am an online teacher and I cannot see my students when I´m teaching. I have a Toshiba L50D on Windows 10. Every video is super zoomed with black border on every website and through a teaching program I use. This is whether my laptop in on charge or...
  10. Viewing video in facebook and youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing video in facebook and youtube: Hi everyone. I've recently started having problems viewing videos in facebook and some on you tube although sound is ok, tried uninstalling flash and re-installing to no avail (running chrome browser). In edge browser videos can be viewed but sound varies between none to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 netflix youtube VLC audio delay

2. YouTube are zoomed in and are in black & white