Windows 10: Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

Discus and support Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Online voice recognition not working. Voice typing also not working. Pressing Windows icon + H but it does not make any change. The touch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAPHIDE and CYSTOLITH, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

Online voice recognition not working.

Voice typing also not working.

Pressing Windows icon + H but it does not make any change.

The touch keyboard opens the OSK.EXE and it does not show any kind of microphone icon.

on settings page no toggle button showing to activate online voice recognition.

The built in offline "voice recognition" app is extremely bad, and almost always wrong.

Product info: Windows 10, built in with Dell laptop OEM.

Version: Updated (Windows insider preview build 18875.rs_prerelelease.190405-1518 .

:)

RAPHIDE and CYSTOLITH, Jul 27, 2019
  2. pcRat10 Win User

Voice Recognition not working

Figured out that disabling Cortana brought back Voice Recognition. *Dinesh
    Voice Recognition still not working like it did in 7, 8 & 8.1.
    Am I missing something or is Cortana suppose to be replacing Voice Recognition. Even on desktops and laptops? This is a laptop.

pcRat10, Jul 27, 2019
  3. POLNISCH Win User
    Voice recognition

I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer language I not the same. It instructs me to go to the main panel of accessibility -- voice-recognition ' advanced options, but the option for a Spanish-language is not available

POLNISCH, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Tony K Win User

Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

Voice Recognition not working

Hey, pcRat. Howz it going? Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working :)

Cortana isn't quite up to par yet. Members are having problems with it. Not sure, but it may be replacing Voice Recognition.

Tony K, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working

1. Online Voice recognition and Voice Typing not working - Similar Threads - Online Voice recognition

2. Voice Typing is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Typing is not working: I am facing a problem with Windows voice typing. Whenever I call the app by pressing Windows + H, it gives an error that "There was a connection issue, please try again".I believe this is happening due to I am behind a firewall, and I am trying to identify what...
  3. Voice Typing is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing is not working: I am facing a problem with Windows voice typing. Whenever I call the app by pressing Windows + H, it gives an error that "There was a connection issue, please try again".I believe this is happening due to I am behind a firewall, and I am trying to identify what...
  4. Voice Typing Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing Not Working: Hi, I'm using Window 11 pro with a usb mic. I can not get voice typing to work. At one point I was getting an no Internet error even though I was connected to the Internet. Now I'm getting the error below when I press the windows key +H. I've searched the Internet for...
  5. voice recognition

in Cortana
    voice recognition: i am from east Tennessee and have a pretty thick country accent. i have only had bad experiences with voice anything. would it help any for me to attempt to communicate? there are not a whole bunch of people who sound like me on here from my limited observation. i mean i am...
  6. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recognition: Can you have voice recognition active in WORD, but not active in any other programs during the day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/a2500d07-c695-446a-9667-482179d79d25
  7. Voice recognition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recognition: I wish to have voice recognition on this new Dell and have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recognition/d14385e1-a0cd-44a3-90d2-9460f642da76
  8. Voice Recognition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Recognition: Hi I am unable to use windows voice recognition. I am in Australia. The program will not open because my interface language is different to the voice recognition system, and I am instructed to change this under advanced options. However I cannot get to advanced options....
  9. Voice recognition

Voice recognition: I want to use voice-recognition in Spanish, I installED Windows in Spanish, when I go to voice-recognition I can install the microphone and the reading comes in Spanish. However when I go to start voice-recognition, a message appears that the interface and the computer...
  10. Voice Recognition not working

Voice Recognition not working: Technical Preview 9926 installed Feb 12 Voice Recognition works on 1 user acct But on 2nd user acct it does not even load in the minutest detail.*Banghead Any help is greatly appreciated. 4187