Windows 10: Online wallpaper

Discus and support Online wallpaper in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; every time that I turn on my Lenovo laptop I could see different online wallpaper. and these wallpaper were difference after each lock screen. but I do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Z.L, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Z.L
    Z.L Win User

Online wallpaper

every time that I turn on my Lenovo laptop I could see different online wallpaper. and these wallpaper were difference after each lock screen. but I do not remember what did I do this morning which I miss this feature.

:)

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Online wallpaper

Graffiti Style Wallpaper - illustrating various hardware logos

we should rename the thread now, its no longer about i5/C2Q.

Any suggested titles?

Graffiti style wallpapers ?

Mussels, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Online wallpaper

1. Online wallpaper - Similar Threads - Online wallpaper

2. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  3. Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Child account can't play online Java Minecraft: I've followed every guide I can find to allow my child to play Minecraft Java Edition. Nothing works.I've set his account to allow him to join clubs, allow multiplayer outside of Xbox live and everything. Nothing seems to be working....
  4. Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...: As the title states, whenever I try playing an online multiplayer game, after a few minutes my ethernet stop working and I have to reset my computer in order for it to work. It also cuts out all audio in the computer. The router still works for all other devices even when the...
  5. Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...

Ethernet disconnects whenever I try to play an online multiplayer game on my PC Windows 11,...: As the title states, whenever I try playing an online multiplayer game, after a few minutes my ethernet stop working and I have to reset my computer in order for it to work. It also cuts out all audio in the computer. The router still works for all other devices even when the...
  6. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  7. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  8. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  10. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...