Windows 10: online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem

Discus and support online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, online youtube videos and audio slow playback problem. I tried troubleshooter, but it didn't find any problems. offline videos playing normally.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rqhhe, May 27, 2020.

1. rqhhe Win User

online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem

rqhhe, May 27, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

no sound on slow motion video lumia 950

Hi.

The audio playback feature for videos being played on slow motion is not available on Lumia 950.

We suggest that you put this on the feedback app for consideration on future updates.

Billy Med, May 28, 2020
  3. Recorded videos play in slow motion

After upgrading to Windows 10 my recorded videos play in slow motion in TV/Movie app or Windows Media player. DVD player does not work . I tried updating my drivers but it says I have the latest.

I have sound in videos but plays in slow motion. I recorded most of them from my phone and they play fine on my phone.

If I watch a video on utube or other internet site it plays fine.

I have HP computer older version but it says drivers are updated plus the problem only started when I upgraded to windows 10.

RobinOConnor, May 28, 2020
  4. billb#1 Win User

playing netflix or hulu my video is in slow motion

my video plays in slow motion on hulu an netflix

billb#1, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. online youtuube audio and video playing in slow motion problem - Similar Threads - online youtuube audio

2. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  3. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  4. Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones slow motion audio and video on Windows 10: Whenever I use my bluetooth headphones Bose SoundSport on my Windows 10 desktop and try to play a video or listen to any audio the entire playback comes through choppy and in slow motion. It was working totally fine about 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have already tried updating...
  5. Black screen problem after playing online videos

Black screen problem after playing online videos: My pc keeps on having black screen whenever I play online videos, and I always end up force shutting down my pc so I could use it again, It started happening after I updated my windows 10 version. Can someone help me what could be the problem?...
  6. random slow motion audio slow motion lagg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random slow motion audio slow motion lagg: hi so this hapened to me 3 times today i was playing rocket leauge i was watching youtube i was playing geometry dash 3 times my things became slow motion the sounds were disorted slow laptop model : asus fx 505 dt submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link]...
  7. Microphone is playing back in slow motion

Microphone is playing back in slow motion: All of the sudden today my microphone is playing back in slow motion. I can no longer join Zoom meetings because of the distortion. I have looked at all settings and I cannot get it to work correctly. Please help....
  8. Error while saving slow motion video file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error while saving slow motion video file: I'm trying to save slow motion video file that I downloaded from Movie &TV app. However I get an error ‘An error occurred, please try again”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-saving-slow-motion-video-file/1cf14fd2-d955-4bf0-bc3b-9102cb235eea
  9. windows 10 slow motion online videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 slow motion online videos: hi, windows 10 is playing youtube videos with slow motion audio as well. is it possible to fix it? Before there was no such problem, but when the kidsitting in my lap hit the lower part of the keyboard, when the problem started....
  10. Slow motion video / audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow motion video / audio playback: A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version. In...