Windows 10: Only 1 of 5 systems display in NETWORK...?

Discus and support Only 1 of 5 systems display in NETWORK...? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, We have 5 Win10 systems on our office network all are V.1803 Build 17134.112, and all have shared resources. If, I click on NETWORK on one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lothar Krepke, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Only 1 of 5 systems display in NETWORK...?

Hello,

We have 5 Win10 systems on our office network all are V.1803 Build 17134.112, and all have shared resources.

If, I click on NETWORK on one of the systems, only one other system displays. But, if I enter any of the 4 other systems by name on the address line, all of the shared resources display, as they should.

What might be causing this, and how can I get all the the systems to display (as they used to before the endless stream updates kept "improving" things?)

Many thanks,

Lothar

:)

Lothar Krepke, Jul 10, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 10, 2018
  3. georgetok Win User
    Is it possible to easily setup Raid-1 on this system ?

Thank you so much.

Dell system I am buying as a back has Xeon E5645 2.2 GHz & 12 GB ECC RAM

They don't offer Xeon W3680 that you suggested

So would that be good enough ?

Thanks

georgetok, Jul 10, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

Only 1 of 5 systems display in NETWORK...?

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Only 1 of 5 systems display in NETWORK...?

1. Only 1 of 5 systems display in NETWORK...? - Similar Threads - systems display NETWORK

2. Multiple displays shown I have only 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple displays shown I have only 1: Hi,ASUS ROG Strix G18 laptop, NVIDIA RTX4060Windows 11Issue:In Display settings, two monitors are shown.I only have the one in-built screen and have not attached any other. This is a brand new install. Display 2 is the actual screen I'm using, Display 1 is 'the ghost', but...
  3. Multiple displays shown I have only 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple displays shown I have only 1: Hi,ASUS ROG Strix G18 laptop, NVIDIA RTX4060Windows 11Issue:In Display settings, two monitors are shown.I only have the one in-built screen and have not attached any other. This is a brand new install. Display 2 is the actual screen I'm using, Display 1 is 'the ghost', but...
  4. "Display only on 1" in Registry

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    "Display only on 1" in Registry: Hello ! By default Windows 10 display is set to "Duplicate display" but I would like it's set to "Display only on 1" at startup. Does anyone know the key corresponding in Registry? 172681
  5. "Display only on 1" in Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    "Display only on 1" in Registry: Hello ! By default Windows 10 display is set to "Duplicate display" but I would like it's set to "Display only on 1" at startup. Does anyone know the key corresponding in Registry? 172681
  6. Only 1 Mapped Network Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only 1 Mapped Network Drive?: I'm noticing that I'm only able to map one network drive to my backup storage (it's a portable drive connected to a router). If I want to connect with another user, I have to disconnect the current connection, otherwise I get a message "Access is denied". Is there a way to...
  7. "Duplicate these display" doesn't work but "Display only on 1/2" does?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Duplicate these display" doesn't work but "Display only on 1/2" does?: I would like to mirror my pc to my tv using a hdmi. But when i select the option "Duplicate these display" in the display setting i get the pc screen flash with the message asking if i want to keep the changes and my tv emit a crackle sound. But my tv screen stays on No...
  8. Trick Windows into thinking only 1 display is connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trick Windows into thinking only 1 display is connected: [ATTACH] I am trying to hook up an external monitor to my laptop. I want to make Windows think there is only 1 monitor ti display to. Instead of looking like this when another display is connected to my laptop (picture 1), I would like it to look like it does normally...
  9. Select Remove device for 1/5 networked printers on only 1 computer?

Select Remove device for 1/5 networked printers on only 1 computer?: Is it safe to select Remove device for 1/5 networked printers on only one computer? Where I volunteer I help maintain a computer for volunteers & visitors. There are 5 networked printers. The office wants only 1 of the printers in use from this computer. --- The one at the...
  10. Only 1 WiFi network

Only 1 WiFi network: Hi. So I got myself an ASUS wifi dongle. I have 3 different router networks at my place (and like 7 visible naighbour networks visible on my phone/laptop), but I can only see 1 network on my win10. Is there any way to force a wifi-search and see what is going on since...