Windows 10: Only 10 PC's show up under network view, but I can connect to more...

Discus and support Only 10 PC's show up under network view, but I can connect to more... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can connect to my entire network, yet I show only a partial representation in window file explorer. The pc icons are not visible yet I can connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOE SCHWARTZ 1984, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Only 10 PC's show up under network view, but I can connect to more...

I can connect to my entire network, yet I show only a partial representation in window file explorer. The pc icons are not visible yet I can connect to them by \\computername\xxxxx by mapping a drive... How can I see all connections instead of just a few of them?

Thanks in advance,

Joe S.

:)

JOE SCHWARTZ 1984, Jul 22, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Only 10 PC's show up under network view, but I can connect to more...

Connected to network, but forced to view files offline. Please Help View Online when connected

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter from the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Only 10 PC's show up under network view, but I can connect to more...

1. Only 10 PC's show up under network view, but I can connect to more... - Similar Threads - PC's show under

2. My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?: So my home PC runs Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and only show's the Wifi as "Hidden Network". I've tried to connect by putting in the SSID and security key but it still says "can't connect to this network". I have tried the following.-Troubleshooting-CMD commandsrefreshing and...
  3. My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC only shows my network as "Hidden Network" and won't connect, what can I do?: So my home PC runs Windows 10 Pro 22H2 and only show's the Wifi as "Hidden Network". I've tried to connect by putting in the SSID and security key but it still says "can't connect to this network". I have tried the following.-Troubleshooting-CMD commandsrefreshing and...
  4. Asus will not show wifi under network connections- only shows ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus will not show wifi under network connections- only shows ethernet: Okay so I am on my wits end. I have tried all the fixes I can find online. I have downloaded the newest driver from Asus. Under control panel > network and internet > network connections there is only Ethernet network cable. My computer sometimes lets me pull up the internet...
  5. Asus will not show wifi under network connections- only shows ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus will not show wifi under network connections- only shows ethernet: Okay so I am on my wits end. I have tried all the fixes I can find online. I have downloaded the newest driver from Asus. Under control panel > network and internet > network connections there is only Ethernet network cable. My computer sometimes lets me pull up the internet...
  6. Asus will not show wifi under network connections- only shows ethernet

7. WiFi not showing under Network Connections

WiFi not showing under Network Connections: Above is my available Network Connections. I have been using ethernet for 10 years, but now I moved and need to connect to my new WiFi wireless instead of with Ethernet. I've watched all the videos regarding this subject and none is working. Any way to make the WiFi network...
  8. Network not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC Part 2

Network not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC Part 2: Hello. I was having trouble with my computer again and decided it was best to reinstall Windows 10. Unfortunately, I completely forgot how troublesome it was to enable the \\READYSHARE Drive on Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 after Greg Carmack, an independent advisor in the...
  9. Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC

Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC: Since updating my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1909, I am no longer able to access the \\READYSHARE Drive on my PC. When I attempt to input \\READYSHARE path into the address bar, an error message 'Windows cannot access \\READYSHARE, error code 0x80004005' is displayed. I...
  10. My computer can only connect to a network via an ethernet cable and I can not view...

My computer can only connect to a network via an ethernet cable and I can not view...: As the subject heading says, my PC cant view available wifi networks. The only way I can connect to a network is via an ethernet cable. In the bottom right corner I see a Monitor with an ethernet symbol next to it not the typical wifi symbol. When I click it it brings up a...