Windows 10: Only a subset of Windows Phones will get Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support Only a subset of Windows Phones will get Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft officials have said the rollout of the Creators Update to handsets with Windows 10 Mobile will begin on April 25, two weeks after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by werty, Apr 4, 2017.

1. werty Win User

Only a subset of Windows Phones will get Windows 10 Creators Update

Read more: Only a subset of Windows Phones will get Windows 10 Creators Update | ZDNet

:)

werty, Apr 4, 2017
  2. JerryLippey, Apr 4, 2017
  3. MCCshreyas, Apr 4, 2017
  4. werty Win User

Not so good news for the owners of Non-Microsoft Lumias. Hope Microsoft extend the list after all *Sad

werty, Apr 4, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I already have it on my Lumia 1520 even though it's not listed.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Only a subset of Windows Phones will get Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - subset Phones Creators

2. RDP with a subset of loral monitors on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP with a subset of loral monitors on Windows 10: Hi folks! I found the article RDP settings for multi-monitor set up to use subset of monitors for RDP session, written by an user who has Windows 7. But it doesn't seem to work with Windows 10, the RDP session is opened with all of my 3 screens. Andmstsc /l doesn't work....
  3. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 creator update: I still do not get this update, is it normal? 84821
  4. How to NOT GET Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to NOT GET Windows 10 Creators Update: There's a very long thread here about the creators update ... and a boatload of posts scattered elsewhere ... ... all pointing to problems with it. So how can I ensure that I DO NOT get the creators update? 88906
  5. Phone app not installed correctly with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone app not installed correctly with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Originally, I updated to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update using Windows Update except after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update was running, the Phone aka CommsPhone app is not installed properly as basically it is showing up as ms-resource:AppListName in the Start Menu and...
  6. Windows 10 creator update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 creator update: I have just bought new laptop HP Elitebook X360 , which come with win 10 pro , I want to know if updating to windows 10 creator will remove my pre installed app and programs that came with it from HP company or not ! As it has many security features and drivers that I...
  7. Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Creators Update: Hello,I am willing to try another more time (this will be the last try) to update my system.As you already know, my system is Windows 10, originally installed the Hebrew version and tailored on it the English language.Also installed Office 2007 and other programs...
  8. How to get the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    How to get the Windows 10 Creators Update: UPDATE 10/17/2017: How to get the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update - Windows 10 Forums Starting today, the Windows 10 Creators Update is rolling out to Windows 10 PCs across the world in phases, starting with newer machines first. A key part of our phased approach is...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  10. How to get the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    How to get the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Beginning today at 10 a.m. P.T., the build 16299.15 will start rolling out to Windows 10 PCs across the world in phases, starting with newer machines first. As with the Creators Update, the key to our phased approach is actively listening to all available feedback...