Windows 10: Only able to print a test page or word document

Discus and support Only able to print a test page or word document in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can print a test page or a word document from my laptop to my Canon MG5750 printer, but attempts to print jpg, outlook and internet screens do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clifford Fry, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Only able to print a test page or word document

I can print a test page or a word document from my laptop to my Canon MG5750 printer, but attempts to print jpg, outlook and internet screens do not print. I have pressed the pause button on the print queue before printing and it shows that there are prints on the queue but they show pages N/A.

:)

Clifford Fry, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Document seen as Printed but not getting printed, test page is printed

Hi Durgesh,

You mentioned that you are printing from Win Server12, we'd like to know if you are referring to Windows Server 2012. If it is a Windows 10 operating system, we need to ask the following questions:

• What application package are you printing from?
    • Were you able to print from a regular file (e.g. Word document)?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling printer driver?

Regards.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Print Failure (not able to print suddenly)

• Yes
    • No
    • Brother MFC- J430W
    • Yes
    • Yes
    I can print a test page from the devices page "Windows Printer Test Page" but not from any other file or Document as I used to do.

The print page comes up with the correct printer etc but when I press "print" the printer does not have any information in the document queue

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Only able to print a test page or word document

Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Only able to print a test page or word document

1. Only able to print a test page or word document - Similar Threads - able print test

2. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  3. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  4. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Word document only printing images

Word document only printing images: I have created a word document with text and 2 images. When I go to print, it will only print images. Can you help? Thanks- Laura https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-only-printing-images/0a56e378-b9cb-4826-aa78-1a8dc902233e
  6. black print on test page

black print on test page: I just installed a printer on my new computer, but the test page has print with a black background. printer works correctly on my old computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-print-on-test-page/2891b88e-cc01-44c8-b79c-7299adbfd7d2
  7. print word document

in Cortana
    print word document: I cant print my word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/0477cf02-c091-4a1f-a823-f25de9c7fab5
  8. print word document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    print word document: I tried to print word or pdf documents but it always print to files with .pnt format. Can someone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/53ebfdcb-b858-4821-9bfa-96b310c61c6f
  9. Printing Word Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Word Document: Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts. Any suggestions??...
  10. Printing word documents

Printing word documents: My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-word-documents/755c1b7a-b895-4c16-8586-7eea3423e723