Windows 10: Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen

Discus and support Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes my laptop would unexpectedly disconnect to the Wifi and if I check network only airplane mode is there I tried reinstalling the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kean Aguillon, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen

Sometimes my laptop would unexpectedly disconnect to the Wifi and if I check network only airplane mode is there I tried reinstalling the network driver and it didn't work I notice that if the problem would happen only ethernet would show in network adaptersFixes I tried but didn't work:Reset Network Reinstalling Network AdapterReset my laptopUpdating Network DriverTroubleshooting it would say that I need to connect an Ethernet cable [But I use wifi] Even in safe mode with networking the problem would happenLong press power button to turn off and when turning on i long press the power button

:)

Kean Aguillon, Sep 18, 2022

2. airplane mode

problem was:

pc cant connect to wifi cos airplane mode randomly turned on by itself

you can google to see why computer does that - microsoft seems to have never fixed this

fixed this by turning off something in services (this goes to show how many services are bad and should be off by default, again a long-standing microsoft problem that they've never made better)

new problem:

the wifi icon on botton left changed to the airplane mode icon

and when old problem was fixed, airplane mode icon is stuck like that

what are steps to fix?

what are troubleshoot this?

helpfixcomputer, Sep 18, 2022
  3. Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Sep 18, 2022
  4. Palaver02 Win User

Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen

Windows 10 pro 64 bit airplane mode on desktop

To anyone having problems with AIrplane mode randomly turning on on your desktop.

I tried checking for viruses, installed new network card drivers.
    Turned off power saving mode on network card.
    Disabled wifi and uninstalled wifi adapter.
    Edited registry and did the radioenable 0 step.

None of this worked

After 2 weeks this is how i solved it.

Uninstalled the following windows updates.

Hope this post helps someone. And Microsoft needs to get their crap together and get this fixed.

Palaver02, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen

1. Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen - Similar Threads - Airplane mode Wifi

2. Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen: Sometimes my laptop would unexpectedly disconnect to the Wifi and if I check network only airplane mode is there I tried reinstalling the network driver and it didn't work I notice that if the problem would happen only ethernet would show in network adaptersFixes I tried but...
  3. Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only Airplane mode in Wifi and when I move the laptop a bit the problem would Happen: Sometimes my laptop would unexpectedly disconnect to the Wifi and if I check network only airplane mode is there I tried reinstalling the network driver and it didn't work I notice that if the problem would happen only ethernet would show in network adaptersFixes I tried but...
  4. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  5. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  6. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. WIFI BUTTON MISSING ONLY THE BUTTON FOR AIRPLANE MODE

WIFI BUTTON MISSING ONLY THE BUTTON FOR AIRPLANE MODE: This problem has been going on for months now and I can't use my pc because of this. I have online classes and It would really help if somebody knows how to fix this. I have tried all of the possible way to fix this by doing research and watching yt tutorials nothing worked....
  8. Airplane mode is the only option on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airplane mode is the only option on my Laptop: Please bare with me, I'm on mobile. As the title says, airplane mode is the only mode available on my laptop. I cannot connect to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and I don't know why. It was working ~7 hours ago and for the past ~6 hours I've been trying to fix it. I've done everything...
  9. Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode

Cannot connect to wifi , only show airplane mode: Hey i need help asap, currently i got problem with connecting to my wifi on win 10. Lately when its happen when i got no internet on my connected wifi , then i click disconnected and this thing happen. Only this symbol showed up like computer with red cross and ithere is...
  10. Airplane mode/wifi

Airplane mode/wifi: My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...