Windows 10: Only boots with win 10 CD in

Discus and support Only boots with win 10 CD in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Only boots with win 10 CD in

I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.

:)

Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Only boots with win 10 CD in

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Only boots with win 10 CD in

1. Only boots with win 10 CD in - Similar Threads - boots

2. Programs autostart after boot in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs autostart after boot in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Hi, how can I make sure programs that are open before shutting down my computer are not re-opened after re-boot? I want a clean system after reboot. kind regards...
  3. Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system crashed to no boot after Windows update.: as above ..I have rebooted my computer ..on a restore point.....but when will microsoft repair the download ***Modified Title from: windows not rebooting after latest update***...
  4. Set windows to boot from a different drive (from a clone of Windows)

in Windows 10 Support
    Set windows to boot from a different drive (from a clone of Windows): I have cloned my windows operating system from an SSD to the hard-drive on my laptop. I now want to boot my machine from this cloned version of windows on the hard-drive. In the 'old days' I have been battling with the BIOS settings and Windows Boot Manager - but can't work...
  5. USB BOOT

USB BOOT: Hi guys! can you pls help me how to boot from usb? im reinstalling my windows 10 from usb drive. After creating media creation tool what should i do next? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-boot/694b2c28-f4aa-4c99-b38a-42864a6b9e48
  6. Pictures on boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures on boot up: Recently when I boot up I get pictures of various places and a brief of what the place is, and it asks if if I like it. I have my own background picture. How do I stop having these pop up pictures on my pc? In conjunction with my boot up I get what I call advertisements...
  7. Inconsistent booting issues and related disk partitioning issues

Inconsistent booting issues and related disk partitioning issues: I've been having inconsistent booting issues where sometimes it will boot to BIOS and then I'll select the C: drive I want to boot from and it works fine. Othertimes, it just boots normally. I've expiriemtns with different UEFI on/off settings and ordered the drives how I...
  8. After Reset computer does not boot

After Reset computer does not boot: Hi I have the following Problem: I reset my computer because of some technical issues I was having. After the reset finished I wanted to reinstall windows. But after the Hi there lets get some information screen (country, language...) the computer runs into problem. It goes...
  9. Freezing during boot sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing during boot sequence: Hi! I have been getting crashes and unable to boot normally because during boot it shows artifacts and/or freezes. Sometimes I would get into the log-in screen but it artifacts and then crashes again. The analyzed the most recent dump file and it showed me four files that...
  10. BitLocker Data Partition unlock on boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Data Partition unlock on boot: I am getting a laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I will be reducing the system partition and add another partition D: for data. Then i would move all user folders including Desktop to D: drive I want to protect the D drive with BitLocker so that if laptop is stolen my data is...