Windows 10: Only boots with win 10 CD in

Discus and support Only boots with win 10 CD in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Only boots with win 10 CD in

I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.

:)

Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Only boots with win 10 CD in

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Only boots with win 10 CD in

1. Only boots with win 10 CD in - Similar Threads - boots

2. Im stuck in a boot loop after i disabled the processes in system recovery config

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im stuck in a boot loop after i disabled the processes in system recovery config: Hello, Im stuck in a boot loop after i disabled the processes in system recovery config. I get an error[IMG]when i try to yse the start up repair and i cant use fixboot or the other one and what i try msrebuild it finds a 1 but when i type y it states that there are none....
  3. Windows 10 booting to troubleshooting and unable to boot to Windows 10 OS

Windows 10 booting to troubleshooting and unable to boot to Windows 10 OS: So what has been happening is that my windows 10 laptop (Acer Aspire Es 15) has only been booting to troubleshooting and it never says continue to Windows 10, I'm unsure if it is booting to the wrong partition. Also I am u a le to use bcdedit because it says, and I quote "The...
  4. secure boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    secure boot: do i need to disable secure boot before i make a clean install of windows 10, if i make a bootable usb with windows 10 media creation tool 135412
  5. Windows 10 won't boot: Your PC needs to be repaired

Windows 10 won't boot: Your PC needs to be repaired: Hi, So my laptop was fine just a few days ago. Today I turned it on and it was just fine until it suddenly crashed with a blue screen and a :( sign with a windows stop code and System Service Exception. It rebooted and upon startup and the same thing kept happening, and...
  6. Upgraded SSD as boot drive and having issues with Windows booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded SSD as boot drive and having issues with Windows booting: I purchased a Dell Alienware with a primary 256GB Samsung SSD drive and a 1TB HDD drive. I placed my OS and as little as possible on the C drive and most everything else on the D drive. I thought this would be sustainable but found I was wrong. I purchased 1TB Samsung SSD...
  7. Critical errors every boot.

Critical errors every boot.: Hello, i just noticed i keep getting critical errors every boot. I don't know what this means i would appreciate it if someone would help me get rid of these errors. I will list the error below: Windows has started up: Boot Duration : 181114ms IsDegradation :...
  8. My laptop will not boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop will not boot: Asus X556UAK laptop will not boot after 11 June update No loading screen power light is on the hard drive LED flashes once then turns off I have tried the troubleshooting methods but they do not work How do I fix this issue?...
  9. programs will not boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programs will not boot: Hi I'm currently using Microsoft 10 pro, a lot of my applications aren't loading up. This started happening a few month ago. I was deleting some files in my storage, and afterwords apps like steam and youtube stopped working. I'm not sure if I deleted a driver or...
  10. BSODs most often when booting, coming from standby or screensaver

BSODs most often when booting, coming from standby or screensaver: Hey all. This post is 6 months too late but after much fiddling, mindless research telling me to run memory tests, 5 OS reinstalls and replacing several hardware items I am coming at my wits end. I have no idea what to do here. I will often get clusters of BSODs, followed by...