Windows 10: Only boots with win 10 CD in

Discus and support Only boots with win 10 CD in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Mechwarrior87 Win User

Only boots with win 10 CD in

I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.

:)

Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Only boots with win 10 CD in - Similar Threads - boots

2. Automatic repair boot loop after system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair boot loop after system restore: I recently installed an update through windows update and noticed the wifi wasnt working so i did a system restore, all worked fine until 5 minutes after rebooting when a blue screen came up and now my laptop is stuck in a loop of turning on. Automatic repair failing and...
  3. PC crashes and changes BIOS boot options.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes and changes BIOS boot options.: I have had my PC for about 5 years, and it just started some of its first reoccurring erratic behavior. It seems now that, at random, the PC will freeze and flash the blue screen then shut down. It does it so fast that I can never see the error code. When I go to boot it...
  4. Random restarts on boot after October 2018 Update

Random restarts on boot after October 2018 Update: Sometime, 1-3 day interval computer restarts on boot. After restart all is ok. Before October update all working not any problems. Error event: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 18.10.2018 19:38:38 Event ID: 41 Task...
  5. I installed .net Framework 4.7.2 and my windows broke up.(Bsod - can't boot windows)

I installed .net Framework 4.7.2 and my windows broke up.(Bsod - can't boot windows): Hello, i was playing game and suddenly started crashing (GTAV).When i went to windows log it says this: Faulting application name: GTA5.exe, version: 1.0.350.1, time stamp: 0x5540cf19 Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.7.2098.0, time stamp: 0x59028c32 Exception code:...
  6. windows 10 freezes after boot

windows 10 freezes after boot: Hello, my laptop keeps freezing after booting up, and doesn't respond to any keyboard or mouse commands. I can't enter safe mode since power button is missing from login screen. Is there any other way to enter safe mode or restore windows while it's booting? this problem...
  7. Shell32.dll file was removed from System32, now computer won't boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Shell32.dll file was removed from System32, now computer won't boot.: I mistakenly moved my Shell32.dll file from the System 32 folder. After restarting the computer, it will not boot. It only reaches the "Please Wait" screen, and hangs there forever. Booting in safe mode/safe mode with networking does the same thing. I've also tried starting...
  8. booting

booting: I am having to hold down the start button twice to get windows to load. The first time the windows icon comes on for about 3-4 seconds and then the screen shuts down, computer still running. After the second hard start windows boots. My drive is Samsung 960 pro and bringing...
  9. Windows 10 Setup Wont Boot

Windows 10 Setup Wont Boot: Hello I have an older laptop that has Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit SP2 and I am trying to clean install Windows 10 on it. I have created the the setup USB via the media creation tool but every time I try and boot from it I have a blue screen stating irql_not_less_or_equal. I...
  10. Windows 10 Setup Wont Boot

Windows 10 Setup Wont Boot: Hello I have an older laptop that has Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit SP2 and I am trying to clean install Windows 10 on it. I have created the the setup USB via the media creation tool but every time I try and boot from it I have a blue screen stating irql_not_less_or_equal. I...