Windows 10: Only boots with win 10 CD in

Discus and support Only boots with win 10 CD in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Only boots with win 10 CD in

I recently built a computer and im trying to use a samsung 960 evo as my primary boot device but the system will not boot without the cd in the drive.

:)

Mechwarrior87, Oct 11, 2018
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Oct 11, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Only boots with win 10 CD in

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Only boots with win 10 CD in

1. Only boots with win 10 CD in - Similar Threads - boots

2. When booting, get Reference_by_Pointer blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When booting, get Reference_by_Pointer blue screen: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64bit, RAM 8 GB in a new desktop by Dell. After 3 weeks I am getting a Reference_by_Pointer blue screen when booting. So I can't load the Windows. How this issue could be fixed ?? The Dell's in-built Check & Fix for Windows 10 doesn't find...
  3. SSD/Windows Boot Drive running at 100% and causing Freezing

SSD/Windows Boot Drive running at 100% and causing Freezing: So for about 2 weeks now my 2 month old gaming pc has been acting up. It constantly freezes after a couple of seconds for up to a minute. I've opened task manager and seen that my Disk 1 Drive or my ssd that I have windows on (I have 1 ssd and 1 hdd) Is running at 100% for no...
  4. SSD Boot Time 90+ Seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Boot Time 90+ Seconds: I have a Samsung 830 SSD that I've been using for a couple of years. When I first used it, I had cold boot times of ~20 seconds. I've since upgraded parts around, but kept the same SSD. But after a couple months in my latest upgrade, I notice longer boot times. I have the...
  5. Windows 10 Booting Infinitely

Windows 10 Booting Infinitely: Alright... This is probably the worst "Stuck on Booting" i have ever had. I try to boot Windows normally, Stuck on the Windows logo with loading dots... After one hard reset, Automatic Repair is "loading"... Stucked there too. Inserted a DVD with Windows 10. Loading... Stuck!...
  6. Boot Loop code 0xc000007B Windows 10

Boot Loop code 0xc000007B Windows 10: Just the other day I went down to my computer and it was stuck on a screen saying there was a problem with the code 0xc000007B. I restarted and went tried to fix start up repair many times to no avail, and also to advance options. I've tried in the cmd prompt checkdisk as...
  7. Slow boot after update Windows 10 uptate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow boot after update Windows 10 uptate: After today's update my boot time is at 90 seconds, prior to that is was 12 seconds on my SSD. I tried to do system restore and that didn't work. I got the "System restore did not complete successfully...error 0x80070005" I tried every restore point and nothing worked....
  8. Super slow boot time and unrecognized HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Super slow boot time and unrecognized HDD: So for about maybe 1 year maybe more my computer does this very random and very annoying thing where one of my HDD's does not show up in the bios and if I try to just boot in to windows it can take upwards of 5 minutes for it to finally bring me to login screen (I get stuck...
  9. Reboot and Select Proper Boot device message when PC is turned on

Reboot and Select Proper Boot device message when PC is turned on: For the past three years, my PC has been working fine but now suddenly when I turn it on, I get this message: Reboot and select proper Boot device Or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key I cannot even Repair, Refresh or re-install the operating...
  10. Turning of screeen on and off during booting process.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning of screeen on and off during booting process.: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_ZuTmvzEGsJ5BRtzKg2Tj8eVvgLEjNYM first you can see this video and tell me Why it happens ? . When I push the power button of my laptop and when it turns on it display a short message saying " press esc for...