Windows 10: Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar

Discus and support Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so my only installed language pack is the EnglishEurope one and in taskbar it shows me 2 keyboard inputs, how can i remove, note there is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by playeratom, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar

Hi, so my only installed language pack is the EnglishEurope one and in taskbar it shows me 2 keyboard inputs, how can i remove, note there is only input language in the setting, i also tried deleting the Englishunited states one from Regedit

:)

playeratom, Jan 4, 2020
  2. decimus Win User

Proofing pack for English (Europe)

I've set my regional format to English (Europe) so that the date would display as Day-Month-Year. Now I have two English (US, EU) and Polish as editing languages in Office apps. And one extra switch when changing languages. I would like to have just En-EU and Polish but the problem is that En-EU doesn't show proofing tools installed. Is there a proofing pack for English (Europe)? Microsoft site just gives one option English and that is English US.

Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar [​IMG]

decimus, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Berton Win User

The only thing promising I came across with a 'net Search is that Office 2019 had some updates that allowed installing language packs, might be worth a look.
    proofing pack for English (Europe) at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Jan 4, 2020
  4. decimus Win User

Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar

Thanks for the reply. Aren't those updates for 2019 version only? I have Office 2016. Anyway, I still don't see En-Eu there.

decimus, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar

1. Only English Europe language pack showing 2 keyboard inputs in taskbar - Similar Threads - English Europe language

2. English language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  3. English language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  4. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  5. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  6. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Proofing pack for English (Europe)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Proofing pack for English (Europe): I've set my regional format to English (Europe) so that the date would display as Day-Month-Year. Now I have two English (US, EU) and Polish as editing languages in Office apps. And one extra switch when changing languages. I would like to have just En-EU and Polish but the...
  8. Only one language pack (english) installed, but 4 keyboards for this one language.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only one language pack (english) installed, but 4 keyboards for this one language.: I only have English installed as a language pack; English-NZ. But I have 4 keyboards, one says English(New Zealand) US keyboard which in itself is wrong because I want a NZ keyboard not a US keyboard but whatever. In addition to that there's also English(Australia), UK and...
  9. English Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    English Language Pack: Hi, I am an American currently visiting Mexico. I bought a computer here and am unable to change it from Spanish to English, it does not give me the option. I assumeI need to install an English Language Pack, but I have been unable to find it on the website. I am running...
  10. Adding English Language Pack

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding English Language Pack: With the previous build (10074) I could switch the interface between English and Swedish but although Win 10 tells me that I have switched to English it does not change, it just stays in Swedish. Is this a build 10122 thing? 6252