Windows 10: Only Ms could do this --can you believe it

Discus and support Only Ms could do this --can you believe it in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there Ms has bought github but it won't support one of its current browsers on the platform !!! Now I loathe edge and IE11 is still current and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Feb 8, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Only Ms could do this --can you believe it

Hi there
    Ms has bought github but it won't support one of its current browsers on the platform !!! Now I loathe edge and IE11 is still current and people still need it in a lot of cases for acessing corporate software etc.

I know I can install FF which I have on Linux but I really don't want google chrome on my laptop.

Anyway I just though it amusing that a site Ms owns won't support its own browser --still in use far more than edge which isn't really popular at all.

Only Ms could do this  --can you believe it [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 8, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Feb 8, 2019
  4. EarthDog Win User

ASUS Radeon R9 380X Strix 4GB

I believe he does that...

EarthDog, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Only Ms could do this --can you believe it - Similar Threads - believe

2. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  3. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  4. I believe there is virus in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  5. I believe there is virus in my PC

I believe there is virus in my PC: Hey guys I have been getting a cmd prompt pop up. The directory is appdata folder but i don't know what folder in appdata, in the box they type a "." and the cmd prompt goes away instantly before I get to screenshot it. I know the virus I have is some sort of screen...
  6. I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?: I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-believe-i-am-talking-to-a-microsoft-employee/20cf1cf1-35d5-4c08-90d7-ea5738c77c3e
  7. I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?

I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull?: I believe I am talking to a microsoft employee. could you verify. ID MS6507 Logan Cull? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-believe-i-am-talking-to-a-microsoft-employee/20cf1cf1-35d5-4c08-90d7-ea5738c77c3e
  8. I believe my exboyfriend installed malware on my laptop when I purchased it, he set it up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe my exboyfriend installed malware on my laptop when I purchased it, he set it up...: How to remove all apps on laptop except for the apps that come with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-believe-my-exboyfriend-installed-malware-on-my/6fa50e01-4746-4a2c-bffd-d3db723a5038
  9. I believe my exboyfriend installed malware on my laptop when I purchased it, he set it up...

I believe my exboyfriend installed malware on my laptop when I purchased it, he set it up...: How to remove all apps on laptop except for the apps that come with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-believe-my-exboyfriend-installed-malware-on-my/6fa50e01-4746-4a2c-bffd-d3db723a5038
  10. I believe my exboyfriend installed malware on my laptop when I purchased it, he set it up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IE11 is still current