Windows 10: only my right screen changes wallpaper every 30mins can this be fixed?

Discus and support only my right screen changes wallpaper every 30mins can this be fixed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JayJamSnoo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JayJamSnoo, Jul 26, 2020.

1. only my right screen changes wallpaper every 30mins can this be fixed?

/u/JayJamSnoo, Jul 26, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 26, 2020
  3. I want Microsoft to auto-change my wallpaper / screen saver

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can certainly personalize the Windows 10 Desktop from Settings.

Let me provide some information on customization options for Windows 10 appearance.

If you are looking to disable or uninstall Bing Wallpaper app, you can follow the steps mentioned below:

Stop Bing wallpaper and use slide show.

1. Right click on the Blue Bing icon in the system tray.
    2. Toggle the switch to Off beside Enable daily refresh
    3. Click on Quit.
    4. Press Windows + I key to open Settings
    5. Click on Personalization and select Background from the left pane.
    6. Select Slideshow under Background.

only my right screen changes wallpaper every 30mins can this be fixed? cf32fe90-112e-415f-a7e2-7f92990b475f?upload=true.jpg

If you want to completely remove Bing then follow these steps.

1. Press Windows + R key to open
      Run
      command.
    2. Now type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Now right click on Bing Wallpaper and select Uninstall.

To customize your desktop you can refer this article:
    Change desktop background and colors

To customize the screensaver options and timers you can, Go to Settings icon > Personalization > Lock screen, and select Screen saver settings. In the Screen Saver Settings window, choose a screen saver from the drop-down list.

You may also be interested in:
    Personalize your PC

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 26, 2020
  4. only my right screen changes wallpaper every 30mins can this be fixed?

i can not change lock screen background wallpaper in my dell laptop

the lock screen wallpaper is not changing in windows 10. I have dell Vostro 15 3568 laptop. a default lock screen has been fixed and other images or wallpapers are not working.plz help me to fix the issue ,I have tried the methods suggested on internet
    but couldn't find solution

AnshulJain6, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

only my right screen changes wallpaper every 30mins can this be fixed?

1. only my right screen changes wallpaper every 30mins can this be fixed? - Similar Threads - right screen changes

2. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  3. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  4. My wallpaper on windows 11 changes to default wallpaper after every update

My wallpaper on windows 11 changes to default wallpaper after every update: I have a slideshows set as my wallpaper and after every update windows 11 update or intel driver update my wallpaper resets to the default windows one non slideshow. I've already tried to end the windows syncronisation sugested in other threads but that doesn't work....
  5. My wallpaper on windows 11 changes to default wallpaper after every update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper on windows 11 changes to default wallpaper after every update: I have a slideshows set as my wallpaper and after every update windows 11 update or intel driver update my wallpaper resets to the default windows one non slideshow. I've already tried to end the windows syncronisation sugested in other threads but that doesn't work....
  6. changing wallpaper for lock screen

changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  7. changing wallpaper for lock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  8. Can't change my lock screen wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change my lock screen wallpaper.: I've been having this problem for a while but have been unable to find a solution for it. When I'm trying to change my lock screen wallpaper via the personalization settings it keeps on loading. And when I'm trying to change it via the picture view I get the message "Try a...
  9. pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop: Hello i have a little problem. Every time i change my wallpaper in MY pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop. We are not using the same windows account or anything. submitted by /u/Oakstalwart [link] [comments]...
  10. PC is crashing nearly every 30min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is crashing nearly every 30min: My PC is crashing nearly every 30min but Bluescreenview has only showed a problem with an USB driver which I already updated and now Bluescreenview doesnt log anymore Bluescreens but my System is still crashing. My PC is Overclocked and has a 750w power supply. I already...