Windows 10: Only nothing option in windows 10 setup

Discus and support Only nothing option in windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i downloaded the windows 10 setup tool from the website and now where it shows "Choose what to keep". I can't choose any other option except nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Epikayaan, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Epikayaan Win User

Only nothing option in windows 10 setup

i downloaded the windows 10 setup tool from the website and now where it shows "Choose what to keep". I can't choose any other option except nothing. Anyway to choose keep personal files and apps?

:)

Epikayaan, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 4, 2022
  4. Only nothing option in windows 10 setup

lorraine walsh, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

Only nothing option in windows 10 setup

1. Only nothing option in windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - nothing option setup

2. Windows+P options does nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows+P options does nothing: I just got a VGA splitter for my second monitor, it works but , it shows the second monitor as the the same as it shows my first one, and I tried the windows+p, but every time I press an option nothing happens. plus if I go to display setting or anywhere I cant find that part...
  3. Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup: I reset my Windows 11 Home Single Language PC and the setup seems to not have my native language, Turkish, but only has English and Arabic. How can i fix this?...
  4. Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only English and Arabic language options in Windows 11 Setup: I reset my Windows 11 Home Single Language PC and the setup seems to not have my native language, Turkish, but only has English and Arabic. How can i fix this?...
  5. Only nothing option in windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only nothing option in windows 10 setup: i downloaded the windows 10 setup tool from the website and now where it shows "Choose what to keep". I can't choose any other option except nothing. Anyway to choose keep personal files and apps?...
  6. Only nothing option in windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Only nothing option in windows 10 setup: i downloaded the windows 10 setup tool from the website and now where it shows "Choose what to keep". I can't choose any other option except nothing. Anyway to choose keep personal files and apps?...
  7. Reset laptop, only giving me an Ethernet option in setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset laptop, only giving me an Ethernet option in setup?: I have a HP Probook Intel core i5 10th gen which was not allowing me to connect to wifi at all.After following troubleshooting advice which did not work, I decided to reset the laptop completley, and now on the windows 10 setup it is asking me to connect to the internet to...
  8. Windows 10 - "Do Nothing" option for communication not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - "Do Nothing" option for communication not working: Hi all! Here is my problem: - When a communication application is used Teams, Discord..., the volume of other application are toned down probably to the 80% setting. Example: Music through internet browser, video, game... Conditions: - Windows 10 Pro - Laptop HP...
  9. Windows 10 won't boot into the OS and just only boots into the advanced setup options after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot into the OS and just only boots into the advanced setup options after...: Hello all, So, let me give you a bit of some background story to cover my problem, i was booting into Windows 10 normally, login, head into Steam, and play a game, it all happened normally..but then, when i tried logging in to Steam..my computer froze, and gave me a Blue...
  10. Windows Setup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Setup Option: When logging on to Windows 10 one of the early screens gives a timed option to select either Windows 10 or Windows Setup. The second option takes you to Windows Boot Manager. Could someone please tell me if this option screen is a fixed feature of Windows 10 and, if it is,...