Windows 10: only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected

Discus and support only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how can i swap speaker to headphone or headphone to speaker without unplug if this show one output device ? it happen in my new motherboard x570 meg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sohail14, Mar 14, 2020.

1. only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected

how can i swap speaker to headphone or headphone to speaker without unplug if this show one output device ? it happen in my new motherboard x570 meg ace msi . i ask many people but they dont know what problem is this . i hear audio from both headphone and speaker at same time but i want to use any one of the device without unplunging the device . it shows only speaker ( realtek output ) in that output front jack and rear jack are connected , 2 jack connected in one output why this not show separately like realtek output and realtek 2 output ? in old motherboard z170a m5 have that option like that 2 realtek output

i tried re install windows 10 , latest bios , all drivers and software are up to date , windows 10 are upto date , there is no realtek hd audio manager , it only support realtek audio console from windows store and in that software there is no option like separete audio device and no advance settings . tried roll back audio , delete realtek and use windows audio still show one audio output device , re install realtek universal audio driver , hd audio controller enabled in bios

if you have same motherboard that i have will really helpfull and to know im the only one or others

submitted by /u/sohail14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sohail14, Mar 14, 2020
  2. lvgandhi Win User

DELL Venue 8 Pro-No headphone audio output device.

I have done clean install of Windows 10 in my DV8P. Everything works fine. When I check audio output devices, it shows only Speaker. Even after inserting headphone jack, I am not finding headphone as audio output device. Hence hearing audio without disturbing others is not possible.
    Any solutions, please.

lvgandhi, Mar 14, 2020
  3. erpster4 Win User
    W10 seeing speakers and headphones as same device

here's what I have on a relative's very old Dell Inspiron 580 desktop computer using Realtek Audio drivers (traditional/legacy HDA version) with the Realtek HD Audio Manager control panel app:

only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected [​IMG]

see - Speakers / Headphones is shown as the same audio output device

erpster4, Mar 14, 2020
  4. spapakons Win User

only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected

Audio Advice Sought - Simultaneous Headphones and Speaker

For analog audio, not HDMI, a simple solution is to connect a Y connector at the speaker output (green) and then connect both headphones and speakers. See picture. But connecting the HDMI cable enables HDMI audio by default. You may have to change that from Playback Devices (right-click on the volume icon).

only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected [​IMG]

spapakons, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected

1. only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected - Similar Threads - audio output device

2. No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in: I have been experiencing audio problems for the past few months, with a red x next to my audio. I have attempted to troubleshoot using the windows troubleshooter, but it just says it cannot find any audio device. In Device Manager, in sound, video, and game controllers, it...
  3. No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in: I have been experiencing audio problems for the past few months, with a red x next to my audio. I have attempted to troubleshoot using the windows troubleshooter, but it just says it cannot find any audio device. In Device Manager, in sound, video, and game controllers, it...
  4. No audio output device is installed / No speakers or headphones are plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  6. Speakers and Headphones are one device

Speakers and Headphones are one device: The headphones I plug in are WAY too loud, and I can't edit it just for the headphones because they're the same device. Is there any way to separate them into different devices so I can edit how loud it is? [ATTACH]...
  7. Speakers and headphones showing as one device

Speakers and headphones showing as one device: I wanted to use different audio devices for applications by going to "app volume and device preferences" but my computer is only showing one device Speakers Realtek high definition audio even though i have headsets plugged and they are working properly. I tried uninstalling...
  8. Question only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question only one audio output device shows on windows when headphone and speaker are connected: how can i swap speaker to headphone or headphone to speaker without unplug if this show one output device ? it happen in my new motherboard x570 meg ace msi . i ask many people but they dont know what problem is this . i hear audio from both headphone and speaker at same time...
  9. Headphones not showing in output audio devices on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphones not showing in output audio devices on laptop: [ATTACH] I installed Dolby Access and I have to choose my headphones from audio devices list but they are not there. If I choose default speakers it says they're not compatible....
  10. Headphones only outputting audio in mono

Headphones only outputting audio in mono: Hello, I'd like to play Stereo audio when my headphones are plugged in to my 3.5mm audio port, but they are only outputting in Mono. Stereo works when using them through Bluetooth, but I often use them wired and would like them to play Stereo properly that way as well....