Windows 10: Only one ear phone is working on my dell windows 10 pc

Discus and support Only one ear phone is working on my dell windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I connected my earphones to my pc only one earphone is working which is right side one. initially, I thought that might my system didn't detect it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KakumanuSitaram, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Only one ear phone is working on my dell windows 10 pc

When I connected my earphones to my pc only one earphone is working which is right side one. initially, I thought that might my system didn't detect it but later on it is doing the same thing. I have tried so many solutions on online even a windows update came but nothing worked fine for me. I checked the sound balance, updated the drivers, restarted so many popups but no use, please anyone help me fix this issue.

:)

KakumanuSitaram, Jul 8, 2018
  2. JunkBear Win User

In ear heaphones, suggestions.

In ear phones i suggest rubber cushions *Wink Only one ear phone is working on my dell windows 10 pc ;)

JunkBear, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

Only one ear phone is working on my dell windows 10 pc

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Only one ear phone is working on my dell windows 10 pc

1. Only one ear phone is working on my dell windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - ear phone working

2. HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR: I have this normal headphone that used to play normal on both sides. I later found out that it plays on only the right ear so I taught i should change it. I purchased a new one of the same brandImporter Handsfree. When I slide the jack into my pc, it plays only on the left...
  3. HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEADPHONES ONLY PLAYS ON ONE EAR: I have this normal headphone that used to play normal on both sides. I later found out that it plays on only the right ear so I taught i should change it. I purchased a new one of the same brandImporter Handsfree. When I slide the jack into my pc, it plays only on the left...
  4. Audio only playing in one ear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only playing in one ear: I have had a question a lot of people had, but none of the solutions seem applicable for me.For the past week or so I've been battling my computer to get my headphones playing in both of my ears, I got it working last night for about an hour before it failed again. I have...
  5. Audio only playing in one ear

Audio only playing in one ear: I have had a question a lot of people had, but none of the solutions seem applicable for me.For the past week or so I've been battling my computer to get my headphones playing in both of my ears, I got it working last night for about an hour before it failed again. I have...
  6. Audio only playing in one ear

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio only playing in one ear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only playing in one ear.: When I was listening to music, the audio started to play in one ear only. I could still play audio but only in one ear. I didn't change any settings, this came abruptly....
  8. Audio only playing in one ear.

Audio only playing in one ear.: When I was listening to music, the audio started to play in one ear only. I could still play audio but only in one ear. I didn't change any settings, this came abruptly....
  9. sound in one ear only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sound in one ear only: since switching to microsoft edge I can only hear out one side of my headphones and its not the mono setting or speaker balance or the headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-in-one-ear-only/e3848f78-3694-4aa9-a6f9-25cfab7017ec
  10. Audio only playing in one ear!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio only playing in one ear!: HELP!! I checked today, and my audio is only playing in one ear! I'm using a ideapad 330, Astro A10 headset, disabled effects, reinstalled drivers, unistalled drivers, updated drivers. Please help, this happened just today, what should I do??? Edit: Nevermind, it just happens...