Windows 10: Only One Laptop Speaker Working

Discus and support Only One Laptop Speaker Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So for some reason sound only comes out the left side of my laptop. I have checked audio drivers as well as the balance. And I simply cannot get sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WarrenMitchell4, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Only One Laptop Speaker Working

So for some reason sound only comes out the left side of my laptop. I have checked audio drivers as well as the balance. And I simply cannot get sound to come from the right speaker.

:)

WarrenMitchell4, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Only One Laptop Speaker Working

Laptop speakers not working

I have an Acer E5-573G-34QR laptop, and I have recently upgraded the os on my system to Windows 10, but since then my laptop's internal speakers have stopped working though the audio jack works just fine. I would be very glad if someone helps, please suggest
    a solution.

Shashwat Sinha, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Only One Laptop Speaker Working

1. Only One Laptop Speaker Working - Similar Threads - Laptop Speaker Working

2. only one speaker is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only one speaker is working: Hello, I'm having trouble with my windows 10 pc, apparently only one speaker is working. I tried troubleshooting but it won't fix the issue. The speaker works fine on my Linux PC. What should I do?...
  3. only one speaker is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    only one speaker is working: Hello, I'm having trouble with my windows 10 pc, apparently only one speaker is working. I tried troubleshooting but it won't fix the issue. The speaker works fine on my Linux PC. What should I do?...
  4. only one speaker is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Only One Speaker Working On Windows 10 Home

Only One Speaker Working On Windows 10 Home: Today, only one speaker is working on my PC that is running Windows 10 Home. Both speakers seem to be working on Linux Mint, however. My sound drivers are up to date.I would like to troubleshoot my speakers so that both of them are operating properly on Windows 10 Home. It is...
  6. Only One Speaker Working On Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only One Speaker Working On Windows 10 Home: Today, only one speaker is working on my PC that is running Windows 10 Home. Both speakers seem to be working on Linux Mint, however. My sound drivers are up to date.I would like to troubleshoot my speakers so that both of them are operating properly on Windows 10 Home. It is...
  7. Only One Speaker Working On Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Volume only works from laptop and not speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume only works from laptop and not speakers: My volume just randomly started coming from my laptop a few days ago, and ever since I'm clueless on what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-only-works-from-laptop-and-not-speakers/78727d76-5dee-46a2-891d-9fdfcdf2d9b3
  9. Only one speaker at a time

Only one speaker at a time: I have two Sony Extra Bass speakers connected via Bluetooth to my Dell running Windows 10. The problem is only ONE of the two speakers will work at one time. So, both speakers work and the volume is fine. In the Device Manager both speakers appear under both the Bluetooth...
  10. Only one speaker working (no luck searching the web)

Only one speaker working (no luck searching the web): Hello. I'm using a compact stereo as speakers with one of my computers(Philips micro Hi-Fi system BTB2370). I've been using it for about half a year now and it's been working great. However, when starting my computer today the left speaker was silent. I've been...