Windows 10: Only photos and videos showing

Discus and support Only photos and videos showing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I plugged my ipad into my pc but it only shows my photos and videos but not my apps submitted by /u/benp129 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/benp129, May 4, 2020.

1. Only photos and videos showing

I plugged my ipad into my pc but it only shows my photos and videos but not my apps

submitted by /u/benp129
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/benp129, May 4, 2020
  2. marcbyron Win User

N97: Photos and videos not showing up

Hi,

I took plenty of photos and videos at the U2 concert in NY with my N97 last week. But no video and photo shows up in either the photo or video apps on the phone. If I use the photo browser, I am able to access the photos from there, but not from the standard
    photo app.

The videos are nowhere to be found using the regular nokia apps, not even file explorer is revealing them.

The only way to access the videos is connecting the phone to the PC in Mass Storage mode. Then I can select the videos and copy them to my PC.

Is there a way to "refresh" the photo/video list in the phone?

Thanks,

MB

marcbyron, May 4, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    "import" doesn't show up in Photos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to import photos in the Photos App from your iPhone. Please let us know the details:

• Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • Were you able to import the photos earlier?

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC
    and

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
    to import photos to your PC.

However, as you have mentioned that the app closes automatically, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 4, 2020
  4. Only photos and videos showing

Photos and videos

Hi Jani,

To better assist you with the phone photos and videos issues, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Were you able to back up your phone before the issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Only photos and videos showing

1. Only photos and videos showing - Similar Threads - photos videos showing

2. Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App Video Editor only showing some thumbnails.: Hi All,How do you get the Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor to show all the thumbnails of images and video clips? It showed them all yesterday, but now the program is only showing some of them, making it extremely difficult to use the program.Thanks!...
  3. Photos & Videos Thumbnails don't show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos & Videos Thumbnails don't show up: Basically when it's a jpg file the thumbnails shows up but when it's a PNG or MP4 file or any type of different file the thumbnail doesn't show up anymore, I tried going into system and check the "show thumbnail not icon" I tried going into folder options and do the same...
  4. Some video file are shows as photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some video file are shows as photos.: I just noticed that in some folders, in my photo gallery, some video files are shown as photo - I can't tell the difference between photo and video file until I click on the file and check its properties. In other folders, everything shows up as it should. Photos like...
  5. HP Camera Shows only a Photo

HP Camera Shows only a Photo: Working remotely trying to help a friend with a webcam problem. HP Laptop 15-db0xxc Win10 HP Truevision HD Camera Camera was working about a week ago, but now only shows a static photo stored on his PC. Audio works. Zoom meeting. Went through camera settings in Win10 -...
  6. Some of my videos are not showing in the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of my videos are not showing in the Photos app.: I am able to open these videos in the Photos app from the folder, but they do not show up in the app timeline. These videos are in mp4 format and also do not generate thumbnail in the folder. Also, I was unable to change the date from within the Photos app. Any idea what...
  7. 100% Disk Usage ONLY in Photos and Videos

100% Disk Usage ONLY in Photos and Videos: I recently switched to Windows 10 on my Dell Latitude E4310 from Windows 7, and like most people I've been experiencing the 100% disk usage situation. Most fixes have helped, but there were two particular apps that caused major problems with the HDD: Photos/Video Editor and...
  8. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook: Hi I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the picture is a bit blurry...
  9. Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen

Win10 Photos App - Video not showing; only green screen: Hi, I'm using the Win10 photos app to create videos using existing video files and images. Previously I could preview the video that I've created. However after a windows update this morning, the video is not showing anymore [only the audio plays] and I get a green screen....
  10. When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen

When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen: When playback a video created from photos it shows only a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/when-playback-a-video-created-from-photos-it-shows/cde88f29-b731-4e6c-abdd-2a30d0cf9b0d