Windows 10: Only see one folder on another PC

Discus and support Only see one folder on another PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Title pretty much says it. I can only see one folder, of many, on one of the other PCs I'm creating a mapped drive for. This has been an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 56Kruiser, Jan 1, 2016.

1. 56Kruiser Win User

Only see one folder on another PC

Title pretty much says it. I can only see one folder, of many, on one of the other PCs I'm creating a mapped drive for.

This has been an intermittent problem. Usually disconnect and reconnect fixes it, but not now.

Any ideas?

:)

56Kruiser, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Echovoice Win User

Photo album not showing folders created

Hi

I transferred all my photos (folders) from one micro SD card to another one. Somehow only Camera Roll and the Saved Pictures and the Screenshots folders are showing in the Albums on the cellphone. I can see rest of the photo folders in my PC.

Hoping to get some advise.

THX

Echovoice, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Problems with IE 11 Favorites since installing Windows 10. Help!

Since initially posting this question I have discovered another strange situation. Clicking on IE Favorites on the impacted PC I see only one folder, with one sub-folder, and the sub-folder is empty. Clicking on Organize Favorites on the same PC, I see
    all of the Favorites I expect to see, with the one folder I had previously Organized at the top of the list, sorted out of alphabetic sequence. If I look at Favorites in OneDrive they look normal. If I look at this Registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\Favorites

the data in that key points to OneDrive as expected. Perhaps there is another Registry key I have not discovered that is corrupted? Can anyone tell me where to look to resolve this strange behavior? Thanks.

Another strange behavior I noticed - the IE11 Favorites Bar is still visible and active even though Favorites are hosed. Hmmm.

DavidDubya, Jan 1, 2016
Thema:

Only see one folder on another PC

1. Only see one folder on another PC - Similar Threads - folder another

2. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  3. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...: I was rearranging my files on my Windows 10 computer and decided to cut some files from one folder and paste them into another. After I hit "Cut" and moved them, I couldn't find them in the destination folder. No error message popped up, but I just couldn't locate the files I...
  4. How can I recover cut files on Windows 10? I cut some files from one folder to another, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...: I read that installing Windows is the only way to move the Program Files folders and I don't know if a factory reset would allow me to do the same....
  6. If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...: I read that installing Windows is the only way to move the Program Files folders and I don't know if a factory reset would allow me to do the same....
  7. If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...

8. Takes too long to move a folder out of another folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Takes too long to move a folder out of another folder: What happened is, I have a 55GB big folder "CityU" and one day when I wanted to click on the folder, my finger slipped and the folder was dragged into another folder"Attachment", the whole process takes less than 1 second, and it is permanent, I wanted to move the folder back...
  9. Takes too long to move a folder out of another folder

Takes too long to move a folder out of another folder: What happened is, I have a 55GB big folder "CityU" and one day when I wanted to click on the folder, my finger slipped and the folder was dragged into another folder"Attachment", the whole process takes less than 1 second, and it is permanent, I wanted to move the folder back...
  10. Transfer folders and settings from one microsoft account to another on same Windows 11 device

Transfer folders and settings from one microsoft account to another on same Windows 11 device: Just set up new Dell laptop with Windows 11 under one microsoft account. Now need to change default to another microsoft account already shared through 365. How can I transfer all the files and folders and settings to the new account? Or do we have to reset the computer to...