Windows 10: Only starts after reboot

Discus and support Only starts after reboot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, After a complete and normal shutdown my PC start and hangs out with the Windows logo and round circles for ours. After doing a lot of reading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FlashTv, Sep 10, 2015.

1. FlashTv Win User

Only starts after reboot

Hi,

After a complete and normal shutdown my PC start and hangs out with the Windows logo and round circles for ours. After doing a lot of reading and moving around, have detected that my systems starts perfectly ONLY when starts after a system reboot.

This also happens when starting on safe mode or normal mode,, only can start like this.. F8, troubleshuting, startup options, restart!!! its closes the repair screen , restarts the system (I can see the Bios screen) and windows starts perfectly..

have run:

• SFC with success,, no errors found
    • DSIM with reloading of windows.iso
    • updated all drivers
    • task mng, startup desabled
    • msconfig disabled all services (Note: system startup changes to Selective)

Any idea what else to do?

Regards,,

:)

FlashTv, Sep 10, 2015

2. N73 Installer starts after reboot

I hade the same problem, but when I started with out the memory card started OK, so the problem was in some program from the memory card I suspect way finder. When or if I resolve the problem I´ll come back with moore.

Regards

enrifu

enrifu---01, Sep 10, 2015
  3. N73 Installer starts after reboot

Hi godithisudha

Have you tried backing up phone data and reset *#7370# followed by 12345 (Nokia default unless changed by you) in case anything got corrupted?Only starts after reboot :(

It may be an idea to reformat memory card as well after saving data!

scoobyman---01, Sep 10, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Only starts after reboot

Be more helpful if can fill in system specs completely here, as much as you can, make and model of system. To me since happens in safe mode chances this could be due to hardware. I would try it by disconnecting all external devices except keyboard or mouse.

Could be fast boot in windows 10 causing it too, find this in BIOS, i would try setting BIOS to default settings. Did you just upgrade this to Windows 10 ?

jds63, Sep 10, 2015
  5. FlashTv Win User
    Yes,, just upgraded form Win 8.1 to Win 10. first days on Win 10 was ok,, but don´t know if it was an upgrade system, upgrade hardware drivers or something, but have this problem for more than 3 weeks.

everything is disconnected except mouse and keyboard.

Assembled PC:
    Intel Core i5 -3570 CPU @ 3.400 GHz
    Motherboard Model : DH67GD Intel 6 series
    No external video card, using HDMI from main board
    16 GB RAM Memory
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    SATA Seagate 2TB Hard Drive

On BIOS config don't see any option on Fast Boot... Just rest BIOS to default settings .... and... nothing... I need to reboot to start normally!!!

any advise is welcome!!!

thanks

FlashTv, Sep 11, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    If was a driver, clean boot or safe mode would work fine over normal boot. Upgrade was activated fine ? Chances doing a refresh, a in place upgrade or even clean install or reset same thing, might have same occurrence so hard to say to try any yet.Being that SFC and DISM had no effect, could point towards PSU or HDD. If want to try inplace upgrade see if it does help you. Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

jds63, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Only starts after reboot

1. Only starts after reboot - Similar Threads - starts reboot

2. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...
  3. PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will randomly crash and reboot to start screen: Please, can anyone help me??I can't seem to find the cause of this issue.I have completely uninstalled my gpu drivers using DDU and using the basic one from the device manager. The PC will still randomly shut down and restart to the desktop!. The PC has no overheating...
  4. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  5. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  6. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

7. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

9. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it...: i forgot the password for my old computer, and when i start to reboot windows it says it does not have enough space the harddrive for windows...