Windows 10: only the thumbnails of VIDEOS fail to load whereas thumbnails of mp3s and jpgs seem to load...

Discus and support only the thumbnails of VIDEOS fail to load whereas thumbnails of mp3s and jpgs seem to load... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; facing this problem since as recently as yesterday, tried all the general fixes like clearing out thumbnail cache, disk cleanup, and even through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WHISKEY'', Jul 16, 2021.

1. WHISKEY'' Win User

only the thumbnails of VIDEOS fail to load whereas thumbnails of mp3s and jpgs seem to load...

facing this problem since as recently as yesterday, tried all the general fixes like clearing out thumbnail cache, disk cleanup, and even through command prompt. I've also checked the options in the advanced system settings, all of them seem to be normal as when it was before running into this issue. please help! and I really don't wish to use third-party apps like icaros or any other codecs. thanks!PS: I feel like this seems to have happened after windows defender scanned my system out of the blue and removed few files, IDK I might be wrong here.

:)

WHISKEY'', Jul 16, 2021
  2. Peels Win User

No thumbnail for .JPG file, while thumbnail shows up for .jpg file

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have tried it, and even updated my Windows 10, but sadly, still the same issue.

It loads the thumbnail, but disappears within 0.5seconds for all .JPG file; I can see thumbnails for .jpg files.

Peels, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Windows crashes while loading video thumbnails

Original Title: crashes while loading video thumbnails

i have installed windows 10 four times and uninstalled it in just 2 to 3 days because of only one problem it crashes while loading video thumbnails,i was so excited about windows 10 but it really sucks,i have around 120 gb of videos in different folders
    and while loading thumbnails my system crashes.System details

MODEL-hp 440 G2

core-i5

ram-8gb

amd graphics

please suggest me any solution.

UTKARSH MANI TRIPATHI, Jul 16, 2021
  4. only the thumbnails of VIDEOS fail to load whereas thumbnails of mp3s and jpgs seem to load...

Windows crashes while loading video thumbnails

i have deleted those video files but that videos was playing well in windows 8 and also thumbnails loaded very quickly in windows 8,there is a problem with windows 10 it takes too much time in loading thumbnails.

UTKARSH MANI TRIPATHI, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

only the thumbnails of VIDEOS fail to load whereas thumbnails of mp3s and jpgs seem to load...

1. only the thumbnails of VIDEOS fail to load whereas thumbnails of mp3s and jpgs seem to load... - Similar Threads - thumbnails VIDEOS fail

2. Image thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image thumbnails not loading: Hello,A few days ago my laptop went bluescreen and restarted itself. Afterward, it became slow going through folders and files, windows become not responding a lot. Meanwhile, program icons always failed to load, often reappear after refresh. Image thumbnails stopped...
  3. Image thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image thumbnails not loading: Hello,A few days ago my laptop went bluescreen and restarted itself. Afterward, it became slow going through folders and files, windows become not responding a lot. Meanwhile, program icons always failed to load, often reappear after refresh. Image thumbnails stopped...
  4. Image thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  6. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  7. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Thumbnails won't load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thumbnails won't load: I've searched far and wide for solutions, but none work. So far I've reset my icon cache, reset my thumbnail cache, checked every box pertaining icons or thumbnails, and I've reset folders to default, NO CHANGE. I've also tried using icaros, but it instantly crashes when i...
  9. Thumbnail loading issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thumbnail loading issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HuntersPad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j54njl/thumbnail_loading_issue/
  10. Folder Thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Thumbnails not loading: So my folder thumbnails dont load and i see this instead of some of the pictures that are in the folder i see this [ATTACH] i did disk cleanup for thumbnails restarted my pc and then i could see the thumbnails in This Pc > Pictures but the subfolders still dont load but...