Windows 10: Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop not working

Discus and support Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I have an Onn 2 in 1 convertible laptop that I purchased from Walmart about a year ago. I have never had any issues with it, but yesterday my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kandirainbows, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop not working

Hi there. I have an Onn 2 in 1 convertible laptop that I purchased from Walmart about a year ago. I have never had any issues with it, but yesterday my laptop suddenly crashed, showing me a blue screen with a : sad face on it. It said it needed to restart and I let it do its business. After rebooting, it took me to a screen similar to what I remember safe mode looking like called Aptio Setup Utility. No matter what I do, it won't let me leave this screen. I can save & exit, and it brings me right back. It won't let me do a Windows restore within the setup, whenever I click it nothing happ

:)

kandirainbows, Jun 11, 2021

2. Onn 2 in 1

My onn 2 in 1 won't start up. Its showing a bunch of computer codes and the last part says to press esc to skip startup.nsh or any key to continue. Below that its Shell》.if I press anything the shell just repeats itself....HELP

HeatherRae3, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Wireless ONN keyboard and mouse not working. Model #ONA11HO087

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Wireless ONN keyboard and mouse after upgrading to Windows 10.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Corrupt keyboard or mouse driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a) Press Windows Key.

b) Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
    E
    nter.

c) Click on Hardware and sound.

d) Click on Hardware and device and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard and mouse driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 11, 2021
  4. silkstone Win User

Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop not working

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop not working

1. Onn 2 in 1 Convertible laptop not working - Similar Threads - Onn Convertible laptop

2. 2 in 1 touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 in 1 touchpad not working: Hi all,I have an ASUS 2 in 1 laptop i purchase in 2019 that came with windows 10, and installed windows 11. I used to use the laptop with a separate keyboard and mouse and extra screen so I don't know when this started happening, but the mouse touchpad currently does not...
  3. 2 in 1 touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 in 1 touchpad not working: Hi all,I have an ASUS 2 in 1 laptop i purchase in 2019 that came with windows 10, and installed windows 11. I used to use the laptop with a separate keyboard and mouse and extra screen so I don't know when this started happening, but the mouse touchpad currently does not...
  4. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  5. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  6. ONN SURF 2-1 10.1 Screen flickering and locked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ONN SURF 2-1 10.1 Screen flickering and locked: Hello all, NOT SURE WHERE THIS SHOULD GO I bought a ONN SURF 2-1 10.1 tablet with detachable keyboard used 6 months ago. About 2 months ago at any time the screen will start to flicker and then the whole system will lock up. I I can't do anything but do a hard shut off on the...
  7. ONN SURF 2-1 10.1 Screen flickering and locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN SURF 2-1 10.1 Screen flickering and locked: Hello all, NOT SURE WHERE THIS SHOULD GO I bought a ONN SURF 2-1 10.1 tablet with detachable keyboard used 6 months ago. About 2 months ago at any time the screen will start to flicker and then the whole system will lock up. I I can't do anything but do a hard shut off on the...
  8. ONN SURF 2-1 10.1 Screen flickering and locked

9. Onn 2 in 1 laptop has the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Onn 2 in 1 laptop has the blue screen of death: I have an Onn 2 in 1 laptop, I purchased at Walmart over a year ago. It was working just fine I use it every day for work. On June 9 there was an update for the computer so I went and updated it but now anytime you open it, it shows the sad face with the blue screen and I...
  10. PS/2 To USB converter not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS/2 To USB converter not working.: So I have these 2 throttle quadrants for flight games etc, and my ps/2 ports on my computer are only for keyboards and mice, so when I plug it in to one of the ports it overrides the keyboard/mouse and then windows freaks out and shouts at me to take it out quickly. I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onn 100002434 laptop drivers

2. Onn 2 in 1 windows reboot