Windows 10: onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.

Discus and support onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello i have a windows 10 laptop 2019 bios and i cannot trigger windows recover and when i press save or discard changes and exit it would just go back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ronny Waugh, Jan 24, 2023.

1. onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.

hello i have a windows 10 laptop 2019 bios and i cannot trigger windows recover and when i press save or discard changes and exit it would just go back into it or just reset it would show something shut off and reset and jsut say onn. no dots and goes right in to the bios pls help and i think that my memory or something broke in sid eon it

:)

Ronny Waugh, Jan 24, 2023
  2. brbrown1 Win User

American Megatrend Mystery

Since the last updates on my Windows 10 computer, at start up the screen if filled with data and a large title American Megatrend at the top. Why is this suddenly starting to happe? I can see no need for it anyway.

brbrown1, Jan 24, 2023
  3. HELP ME I HAVE THE APTIO SETUP ULTILTY

hi Robinson

its a windows 10 onn. laptop Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright (C) 2019 American Megatrends, Inc

rolandwaugh, Jan 24, 2023
  4. onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.

American Megatrends appears

I turned on my PC and the American Megatrends logo appears. It dissapears and I see no error message. Sometimes the black screen goes away and windows boots around after a hour or so. Are there any fixes to this? Also, I see a underscore flash for my cursor, it goes invisible. My keyboard does nothing. I don’t hear any beeps. I have two monitors and my primary one goes blank. My secondary monitor has the issue. It occurs right after I turn on the PC and monitor.

JeremiahMiller5, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.

1. onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc. - Similar Threads - onn 2019 American

2. onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.: hello i have a windows 10 laptop 2019 bios and i cannot trigger windows recover and when i press save or discard changes and exit it would just go back into it or just reset it would show something shut off and reset and jsut say onn. no dots and goes right in to the bios pls...
  3. onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    onn. 2019 American Megatrends, Inc.: hello i have a windows 10 laptop 2019 bios and i cannot trigger windows recover and when i press save or discard changes and exit it would just go back into it or just reset it would show something shut off and reset and jsut say onn. no dots and goes right in to the bios pls...
  4. American megatrends

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    American megatrends: Lorsque je démarre mon PC, j'obtiens un écran noir avec les mégatendances américaines dessus.Que dois-je faire pour que cela disparaisse et ne perde pas mes données sur mon PC ?...
  5. American megatrends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    American megatrends: Lorsque je démarre mon PC, j'obtiens un écran noir avec les mégatendances américaines dessus.Que dois-je faire pour que cela disparaisse et ne perde pas mes données sur mon PC ?...
  6. American megatrends

7. American megatrends

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    American megatrends: When I start up my PC, I get a black screen with American megatrends on it.What should I do to make this go away and not lose my data on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megatrends/121555d6-3ed9-44bd-9783-7157fc94b052
  8. American megatrends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    American megatrends: When I start up my PC, I get a black screen with American megatrends on it.What should I do to make this go away and not lose my data on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megatrends/121555d6-3ed9-44bd-9783-7157fc94b052
  9. American megatrends

10. American MegaTrends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    American MegaTrends: Svaki put uključim moj Windows 10 Tablet imam grešku American MegaTrends. Tablet je ali nešto sam stavljao pa da se ne zbunite. Resetovatio sam ga na fabricka podasavanja tako sto sam ušao u Settings>Update and security>Recovery>Advanced startup restartovanje...