Windows 10: Onn mouse

Discus and support Onn mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I'm on windows 10 and I bought an ONN mouse a while back, and suddenly the scroll wheel stopped working properly. I will scroll up or down and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cole07, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Cole07 Win User

Onn mouse

So I'm on windows 10 and I bought an ONN mouse a while back, and suddenly the scroll wheel stopped working properly. I will scroll up or down and it's a mix it scrolls up some then down some and I have to use my touchpad or the actual scroll bar on the website or application.

:)

Cole07, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Wireless ONN keyboard and mouse not working. Model #ONA11HO087

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Wireless ONN keyboard and mouse after upgrading to Windows 10.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Corrupt keyboard or mouse driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a) Press Windows Key.

b) Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit
    E
    nter.

c) Click on Hardware and sound.

d) Click on Hardware and device and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard and mouse driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 20, 2021
  3. KateW. Win User
    Onn Wireless mouse not working

I have an Onn Wireless mouse that doesn't work correctly. It works just fine, but the scroll wheel does not. It jumps around and scrolls randomly when my hand isn't even on the mouse. I've tried troubleshooting but my computer does not find anything wrong
    with mouse. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but nada. There's no reset button on the mouse, I've tried switching the USB piece to another port but it doesn't work. I've never spilled anything on it and I've never touched it with wet hands.

Anyone have a solution for this problem? Or will I just have to buy a new mouse?

KateW., Feb 20, 2021
  4. MPriss Win User

Onn mouse

Wireless ONN keyboard and mouse not working. Model #ONA11HO087

My ONN wireless keyboard and mouse was working fine prior to installing Windows 10. What do I need to do to make them work again?

MPriss, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Onn mouse

1. Onn mouse - Similar Threads - Onn mouse

2. Hey y'all uhm my Onn. wireless mouse isn't responding to the right-click button on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey y'all uhm my Onn. wireless mouse isn't responding to the right-click button on the...: The driver was working without any issues, I'm also deciding to enter the DISM command so that it'll work.I tried unplugging it and plugging it back into the usb port on my laptop ,and my onn. I also disabled and re-enabled the driver again but it didn't do nothing....
  3. Hey y'all uhm my Onn. wireless mouse isn't responding to the right-click button on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey y'all uhm my Onn. wireless mouse isn't responding to the right-click button on the...: The driver was working without any issues, I'm also deciding to enter the DISM command so that it'll work.I tried unplugging it and plugging it back into the usb port on my laptop ,and my onn. I also disabled and re-enabled the driver again but it didn't do nothing....
  4. ONN MOUSE CONNECTION PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN MOUSE CONNECTION PROBLEM: I have an onn wireless mouse with stock number 100009057. My laptop recognizes it as input, the batteries are new. Everything is working except for the mouse's connection and ability to move the pointer or access my computer. I have used the device manager to update the...
  5. ONN MOUSE CONNECTION PROBLEM

ONN MOUSE CONNECTION PROBLEM: I have an onn wireless mouse with stock number 100009057. My laptop recognizes it as input, the batteries are new. Everything is working except for the mouse's connection and ability to move the pointer or access my computer. I have used the device manager to update the...
  6. My Onn. mouse won't work on either of my PCs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Onn. mouse won't work on either of my PCs.: I have Onn. mouse it will not work on either of my PCs. I have looked up the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onn-mouse-wont-work-on-either-of-my-pcs/b3031a8b-b8f3-40c8-ab93-ade604bea1be
  7. My Onn. mouse won't work on either of my PCs.

My Onn. mouse won't work on either of my PCs.: I have Onn. mouse it will not work on either of my PCs. I have looked up the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onn-mouse-wont-work-on-either-of-my-pcs/b3031a8b-b8f3-40c8-ab93-ade604bea1be
  8. my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.: recently, I purchased a gaming mouse from a company supposedly called "Onn.", but the right click button is not working. what can i do to fix this?...
  9. my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.

my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.: recently, I purchased a gaming mouse from a company supposedly called "Onn.", but the right click button is not working. what can i do to fix this?...
  10. ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.: I have replaced a plug and play ONN mouse and Windows downloaded a generic driver. I am having trouble with the mouse. I used another mouse before this one thinking the problem is the mouse but I am thinking now that iw is something to do with the driver or some update that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Onn gaming mouse software download

2. onn mouse not working

3. onn software mouse