Windows 10: Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10

Discus and support Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 On-screen keyboard has become transparent or completely white for no apparent reason, then this post shows how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 14, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 14, 2019

2. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the
    task manager but it is not listed so that I end it.

It is really annoying when I click a site that normally brings up the keyboard, it brings us this transparent box that I can move around the screen but can't change to get back to normal.

Any suggestions?

FrancineWhitford, Aug 14, 2019
  3. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the
    task manager but it is not listed so that I "end" it.

It is really annoying when I click a site that normally brings up the keyboard, it brings us this transparent box that I can move around the screen but can't change to get back to normal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Margie Nelson, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Onscreen keyboard becomes

2. Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent: This issue occurred recently when I right-clicked an item in File Explorer, and the Options panel opened and then turned completely transparent. When I right-click the file again, the transparency goes away. Although, it consistently turns transparent on each different file I...
  3. Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent: This issue occurred recently when I right-clicked an item in File Explorer, and the Options panel opened and then turned completely transparent. When I right-click the file again, the transparency goes away. Although, it consistently turns transparent on each different file I...
  4. WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT: I don't know what's happening. Suddenly my PC started making my window transparent, reveilling what's under it when I press CRTL+SHIFT+Z. I'm not talking about the task bar transparency, it's the whole screen....
  5. WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT: I don't know what's happening. Suddenly my PC started making my window transparent, reveilling what's under it when I press CRTL+SHIFT+Z. I'm not talking about the task bar transparency, it's the whole screen....
  6. onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    onscreen keyboard: I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings...
  7. Onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onscreen keyboard: My keyboard has been spoiled and I used onscreen keyboard to type before upgrading from windows 7 to 10 but now the onscreen keyboard types the same like my corrupted keyboard. When I type 2 it shows @ shift values for all the numbers and symbols If I on caps lock it shows...
  8. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: My onscreen keyboard looks like this. Nothing I do can change it. Help. Don Cole [img] 124733
  9. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10: When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the task manager but it...
  10. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10: When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the task manager but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white on screen keyboard windows 1903

2. on screen keyboard white win 10

3. windows 10 gets white onscreen keyboard