Windows 10: Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10

Discus and support Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 On-screen keyboard has become transparent or completely white for no apparent reason, then this post shows how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 14, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 14, 2019

2. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the
    task manager but it is not listed so that I end it.

It is really annoying when I click a site that normally brings up the keyboard, it brings us this transparent box that I can move around the screen but can't change to get back to normal.

Any suggestions?

FrancineWhitford, Aug 14, 2019
  3. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the
    task manager but it is not listed so that I "end" it.

It is really annoying when I click a site that normally brings up the keyboard, it brings us this transparent box that I can move around the screen but can't change to get back to normal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Margie Nelson, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Onscreen keyboard becomes transparent or completely white in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Onscreen keyboard becomes

2. onscreen keyboard font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    onscreen keyboard font size: I use the onscreen keyboard and the font size is to small. Is there a way to increase the size? TY Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onscreen-keyboard-font-size/e71e4f36-e85c-4335-b85c-1a2cabcfda5f
  3. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: My onscreen keyboard looks like this. Nothing I do can change it. Help. Don Cole [img] 124733
  4. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10: When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the task manager but it...
  5. SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboard: Hi all, I have a SurfaceGo without a physical keyboard , so the onscreen keyboard is of utmost importance. Unfortunately the keyboard refuses to popup when I tab in a text box, also taping the onscreen keyboard icon on the taskbar triggers no response. Please advice...
  6. Screen Keyboard is Transparent

Screen Keyboard is Transparent: I bought a Surface Pro yesterday and while setting it up i wanted to try it without the attached keyboard but instead if a keyboard there is a transparent window with a border and no keyboard...
  7. My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10

My onscreen keyboard is transparent or completely white Windows 10: When I touch the keyboard on the taskbar, I can see the outline of the keyboard, but the keyboard is completely white. I've tried turning off transparency effects for Wincows. I tried to blindly click where I think the x to close would be. I started the task manager but it...
  8. keyboard not working - only onscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not working - only onscreen: please help. tried updating keyboard and mouse thru device manager. tried ease of access off. tried access turning on and off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keyboard-not-working-only-onscreen/2a665662-c11f-4bd7-a53d-1f74d4dce4f9
  9. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: Are there any settings for this thing? Not sure if any of you have ever used Android but the keyboard on that operating system actually has settings. I can't seem to find anything useful on Windows 10. 26330
  10. Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question: I had a Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet. When I brought up Google, and clicked the inbox, the onscreen keyboard would appear at the bottom of the screen, and the Google page would change so that the inbox was visible above the keyboard. I'm talking about landscape mode. I have a...