Windows 10: onscreen pointer problem

Discus and support onscreen pointer problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi can anyone give advice on a problem Im having on windows 10 I have 2 mouse pointers on screen at the same time one is stationary and will not move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joepearson3, Oct 3, 2019.

1. onscreen pointer problem

Hi can anyone give advice on a problem Im having on windows 10 I have 2 mouse pointers on screen at the same time one is stationary and will not move or go away on shutting and restarting, the pointer Im controlling by mouse is constantly flickering and its all very annoying

I have tried all sorts with no change

:)

joepearson3, Oct 3, 2019

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 3, 2019
  4. onscreen pointer problem

pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

onscreen pointer problem

1. onscreen pointer problem - Similar Threads - onscreen pointer problem

2. Mouse pointer speed problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer speed problem: Hi, I'm having a problem with my mouse pointer speed which keep on changing everytime i turn on my laptop p.s im using a wireless 2.4GHz mouse Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-pointer-speed-problem/cdc78563-43f2-47a4-a568-be7c61c97d0b
  3. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: My onscreen keyboard looks like this. Nothing I do can change it. Help. Don Cole [img] 124733
  4. Pointer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pointer problem: My pointer does not work properly when playing games, ie. candy crush. I have to try several times to get the tiles to move the way I want them. I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mobile mouse 3500, Windows 10, 64 bit. My mouse works ok otherwise. Any suggestions would be...
  5. Mouse Pointer Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Pointer Problem: My Lenovo Y500 laptop was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. All was well. Currently i'm on Windows 10 v.1803 (not sure of the "build" number). I use left-handed mouse pointers which i added to the Cursors folder some time ago. The large left-handed pointers are...
  6. SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboard: Hi all, I have a SurfaceGo without a physical keyboard , so the onscreen keyboard is of utmost importance. Unfortunately the keyboard refuses to popup when I tab in a text box, also taping the onscreen keyboard icon on the taskbar triggers no response. Please advice...
  7. SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboatd

in Windows 10 Support
    SurfaceGo - No Onscreen Keyboatd: Hi all, I have a SurfaceGo without a physical keyboard , so the onscreen keyboard is of utmost importance. Unfortunately the keyboard refuses to popup when I tab in a text box, also taping the onscreen keyboard icon on the taskbar triggers no response. Please advice...
  8. Problem with my mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with my mouse pointer: My mouse pointer sticks and its very hard and irritating to use my laptop without it. The same thing happens whether I'm using my touchpad or the mouse. How can I fix this problem, so that I can use my mouse and or touchpad without having the pointer stick on me every 3...
  9. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: Are there any settings for this thing? Not sure if any of you have ever used Android but the keyboard on that operating system actually has settings. I can't seem to find anything useful on Windows 10. 26330
  10. Problems with mouse pointer scheme

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with mouse pointer scheme: I recently upgraded to windows 10 which went well except my pointer "hid" behind popups. Everything worked, if my pointer went over a selection it would highlight the selection and I could select with no problem, I just couldn't see my pointer. I was using a custom pointer...