Windows 10: onscreen pointer problem

Discus and support onscreen pointer problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi can anyone give advice on a problem Im having on windows 10 I have 2 mouse pointers on screen at the same time one is stationary and will not move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joepearson3, Oct 3, 2019.

1. onscreen pointer problem

Hi can anyone give advice on a problem Im having on windows 10 I have 2 mouse pointers on screen at the same time one is stationary and will not move or go away on shutting and restarting, the pointer Im controlling by mouse is constantly flickering and its all very annoying

I have tried all sorts with no change

:)

joepearson3, Oct 3, 2019

2. Pointers

Points are simply a value (address) that "points" to a value. It has no extra information about what it is pointing to (hence the danger). When using arrays/indexers, the operating system knows this is a collection that is this long and is of this type. Any operation that steps outside of those constraints is caught and handled. On the other hand, if a pointer so much as points to the wrong address, all the values will subsequently be wrong.

Pointers are faster but more risky.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 3, 2019
  4. onscreen pointer problem

pointer size

Hi,

Open PC settings.

Step 2: Choose Ease of Access to enter its settings.

Step 3:Click Mouse, and choose new pointer size and color in the options.

Way 2: Change Mouse Pointer size and color in Mouse Properties.

Step 1: Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.

Hope it works

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

onscreen pointer problem

1. onscreen pointer problem - Similar Threads - onscreen pointer problem

2. Onscreen outline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onscreen outline: Where has the approx. 1 x 1.5 inch onscreen outline come from no matter which program I'm running? When I place my cursor over it I get an egg timer which means it can stop me entering data in Excel? How to get rid of it? You can see it in the snip below. Thanks....
  3. onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    onscreen keyboard: I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings...
  4. Mouse pointer problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse pointer problems: My mouse pointer disappeared out of nowhere and I was able to make the mouse pointer come back on the screen but now it's stuck in the middle and I don't know how to get out the middle...
  5. Onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onscreen keyboard: My keyboard has been spoiled and I used onscreen keyboard to type before upgrading from windows 7 to 10 but now the onscreen keyboard types the same like my corrupted keyboard. When I type 2 it shows @ shift values for all the numbers and symbols If I on caps lock it shows...
  6. pointer problem

pointer problem: why does the pointer on lenovo laptop migrate after a few minutes on internet? it causes page to magnify to 200% and wanders all over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pointer-problem/41e8034b-3ae6-44d3-928e-5cdee5f0b150
  7. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: My onscreen keyboard looks like this. Nothing I do can change it. Help. Don Cole [img] 124733
  8. Pointer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pointer problem: My pointer does not work properly when playing games, ie. candy crush. I have to try several times to get the tiles to move the way I want them. I am using a Microsoft Wireless Mobile mouse 3500, Windows 10, 64 bit. My mouse works ok otherwise. Any suggestions would be...
  9. Mouse Pointer Problem

Mouse Pointer Problem: My Lenovo Y500 laptop was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. All was well. Currently i'm on Windows 10 v.1803 (not sure of the "build" number). I use left-handed mouse pointers which i added to the Cursors folder some time ago. The large left-handed pointers are...
  10. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: Are there any settings for this thing? Not sure if any of you have ever used Android but the keyboard on that operating system actually has settings. I can't seem to find anything useful on Windows 10. 26330