Windows 10: OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a MS-100 Exam on Monday and just did a hardware test through OnVue. But onvue does not know my microphone. but my microphone works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nima_DE, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Nima_DE Win User

OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

I have a MS-100 Exam on Monday and just did a hardware test through OnVue.

But onvue does not know my microphone.
    but my microphone works fine. I recorded a video to check it. it works as always.

I have an external micro also connected and tested but unfortunately just does not work!!!!!!!!!!!

i ask for urgent help.

thank you

OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2ca5d404-47d7-45d9-b29d-4035d40a53bc?upload=true.jpg

OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7ab84752-1d7d-4243-89d5-eb5c6948ac2a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nima_DE, Feb 13, 2021

2. Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Microphone on Headphones Not Detected (Windows 10)

I gave you many steps to force the headset microphone to show up. They would take more than an hour to perform, plus the way a forums works is interactively so we don't just give up after the first post but use feedback about your results to suggest more
    steps.

See also fixes here that are working for microphones not detected:

https://www.howtogeek.com/395296/fix-my-microph...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-19, Feb 13, 2021
  4. OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

External microphones detected but not working

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with External microphone. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box
      , and run it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with external microphone. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. OnVue not detecting my microphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - OnVue detecting microphone

2. No microphones are detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microphones are detected.: When I connect my headphones to my laptop, the microphone is not detected by the system. I tried to test it in the settings but the device wasn't even on the list. I tested the headphones on my phone and everything worked fine. Also, the default laptop microphone doesn't work...
  3. Microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is not detected: I have a 1 year old laptop. And it doesn't have any issues since then. I'm just surprised that when I attended my online meeting, the microphone is no longer detected. This microphone is built in and all drivers are all updated. What to do?...
  4. My headset microphone is not detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset microphone is not detected.: My headset microphone is not detected.Yesterday I ordered a hyperx cloud stinger headset my first ever expensive gaming headphone and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all...
  5. My headset microphone is not detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset microphone is not detected.: My headset microphone is not detected.Yesterday I ordered a hyperx cloud stinger headset my first ever expensive gaming headphone and the microphone wasn't detected for a reason. So how it all happened that my headset mics wont work on my laptop is because once when I all...
  6. Windows is not detecting my microphone

Windows is not detecting my microphone: So, I just purchased a mic. For a few days it was working fine. Until one day, it stopped working as windows was not detecting any microphone. I tried changing some setting like access to microphone etc. but nothing worked. I even tried to uninstall the audio drivers and...
  7. Microphone Not Detected

Microphone Not Detected: I had clicked "Do not show this again" on the pop-up that said "Which device did you plug in?" whenever I plugged something into the audio jack on my Dell laptop. Now, it is defaulted to headphones when I need it to detect a headset and mic, but I can't change it because the...
  8. Microphone not detected

Microphone not detected: I've just bought a microphone for recording vocals for songs, and it works with my amp, or any other audio device but not with my laptop. It has a 6.3mm jack however I bought an adapter. I plugged it in the microphone/headphone slot, and the laptop/Windows doesn't detect it....
  9. My Headset microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Headset microphone is not detected: So, today suddenly I got this problem while talking to my friend and I discovered that I was using laptop's mic, and not the headset one. When I tried to switch it, i couldn't see in Sounds > Recording neither device manager, but the weird part is that i can see in Sounds >...
  10. Microphone is not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is not detected: I have a mic connected with a 3.5 mm jack of my gaming PC on Windows 10. It doesn’t work. When I checked the input device settings, I saw that my PC couldn’t detect the mic. What settings do I have to make?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onvue microphone not working